KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Grimmjow vs Rock Lee(shippuden) and Guy(shippuden)

Grimmjow vs Rock Lee(shippuden) and Guy(shippuden)
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danteiscool

Grimmjow vs Rock Lee(shippuden) and Guy(shippuden)

seeing as to how fast and strong each of them are, I figured I'd make this thread. Lee and Guy are alllowed to use the eight gates and Grimmjow is allowed his release form.

Who wins?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 11:27 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Lee and Gai take this one

We are True Avengers

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:18 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Grimmjow doesn't even need to use his Zanpakuto to win.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 05:18 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Grimmjow easily..this is a stomp..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:51 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

ah yeah, this is WAY to easy, i dont care if they each have a kyuubi inside them with all the gates open using sage mode, they still wouldnt stand a chance against grimjow

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:41 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

^is that sarcasm or do you truly beleive that????

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:00 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

i do beleive that grimjow would win even with all that, maybe not a stomp but i do beleive he would win still

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:04 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Wut.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by niduin
i do beleive that grimjow would win even with all that, maybe not a stomp but i do beleive he would win still

How on earth would he manage that?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:30 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

lol, i dont have any info on it, i just beleive he would win, since there is really no info to compare the 2 universes

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:40 PM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by niduin
lol, i dont have any info on it, i just beleive he would win, since there is really no info to compare the 2 universes

actually there is. and ur being reidiculous, we dont know what gai is capable of other than defeating kisame clone who was already changing the landscape and gushing out geysers and creating artificial lakes! i doubt grimmjaw can win against BOTH.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:58 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

one Grand Rey Cero and it's all over..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:46 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

Originally posted by leonheartmm
actually there is. and ur being reidiculous, we dont know what gai is capable of other than defeating kisame clone who was already changing the landscape and gushing out geysers and creating artificial lakes! i doubt grimmjaw can win against BOTH.
how would you compare them? one is in a spiritual relm, one is qhysical, that alone makes them completely different. and im not being rediculouse, look at what goes into making grimjow, first thousands apon thousands of hollows have to form into a menos grande (which they would have a hard time killing) then that menos grande has to be one in what was it like 100,000 that can think for himself and start eating other menos, then after he consumes the power of thousands of them he changes into something completely different, at this point i dont think they could defete him, then he has to consume even more of his kind making him even more powerful then aizen gives him the power of a shinigami making him exponentially stronger. So i dont think im being rediculouse at all

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:02 AM
Csdabest

Bleach has crazy Durability feats and some devestating attacks. Thats why they are better than Naruto characters.

If Naruto could Spam FRS. And Sasuke could Spam Kirin. And Kakashi spams Kamui. Then possibile.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:59 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Uh, you guys are all retarded. Lee alone would shit on ressurection Grimjow with ease in second gate mode.

Grimjow is barely mach 2, Lee and Guy approach light speed in their gate modes.

Guy in 7th gate mode can punch the air so hard that it makes a town busting explosion. The two together would be a match for Aizen with the Hogyoku. Grimjow would get shat on by Sakura.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2014 09:56 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blazing Storm
I am Chaos!

Lol at Grimmjow being Mach 2, and lol at anyone in Naruto being light speed.

Grimmjow is faster, but Guy should be able to hurt him once he opens the 7th gate.
Team wins once Guy opens the 7th gate.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 11:08 AM
Blazing Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Blazing Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Blazing Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Bleach characters at best are around mach 30, however naruto characters are massively hyper sonic.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 01:09 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Uh, you guys are all retarded. Lee alone would shit on ressurection Grimjow with ease in second gate mode.

Grimjow is barely mach 2, Lee and Guy approach light speed in their gate modes.

Guy in 7th gate mode can punch the air so hard that it makes a town busting explosion. The two together would be a match for Aizen with the Hogyoku. Grimjow would get shat on by Sakura.

here we go again with the light speed stuff lol

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 01:23 PM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Lee and Guy call in a favor to their buddy JoJo and he lightspeed punches Grimmjow in the face...with diamonds. Or however that move works.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 01:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chasedown
Show me the feats!!!

Originally posted by KingD19
Lee and Guy call in a favor to their buddy JoJo and he lightspeed punches Grimmjow in the face...with diamonds. Or however that move works.

he isnt light speed... top tier nasruto characters are hypersonic

"One must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2014 01:28 PM
chasedown is currently offline Click here to Send chasedown a Private Message Find more posts by chasedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote