KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs. Broly

Goku vs. Broly
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

Goku vs. Broly

this is full power movie Broly.

This is current Goku and he can only go as far as incomplete UI here.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 05:45 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Imma say Broly still. It took a super saiyan blue gogeta to take him down. Everything else was pitifully ineffective

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 05:50 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Agreed.

Broly was able to soak everything that SSB Gogeta dished out, and just kept getting stronger the entire time. The *only* attack from Gogeta that would have put Broly down for sure was the "full force" Kamehameha at the end... But I do not think Sign Goku has power output on par with SSB Gogeta's most powerful attack.

That said, Broly would obviously never touch Goku at first, but he should be able to weather the storm long enough for Goku to burn through his power, and proceed to stomp the shit out of him... Basically what Moro did.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2020 05:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Broly was pretty quick after missing Gogeta and came close to hitting him a few times. Usually when you see someone miss they'd pause for a bit but Broly would miss and immediately spin and fire off an attack or blast without missing a beat. It's just that Gogeta was retardedly fast.

I have no issue seeing Broly tag Goku on command.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 01:34 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, that's true.

Broly wasn't slow... He was just slower than SSB Gogeta. And I'm sure the difference in fighting skill also contributed to the discrepancy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2020 12:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'm starting to think current complete UI can take Broly. And maybe even Gogeta.

Toughening his body enough to tank Moro's absurd power amp is nothing to sneeze at. And he told Moro he's the strongest he's ever met.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2020 06:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Current MUI Goku is undoubtedly above Broly, given Goku's statement that Moro-73(who he stomped with no effort whatsoever) was already the strongest being he's ever fought.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2020 07:10 PM
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Current MUI Goku is undoubtedly above Broly, given Goku's statement that Moro-73(who he stomped with no effort whatsoever) was already the strongest being he's ever fought.

Do you think MUI multiplies pre-existing power?

Like, would Jiren or Broly be even stronger then Goku?

Or does it work more like Thor's hammer, where if Bill is 99% Thor, it only adds that 1%, even while Captain America gets bumped to their level?

Meaning MUI Jiren = Goku, even though Goku was nowhere in Jiren's neighborhood without UI?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2020 07:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Of course Goku is above Broly now, its just that Broly wouldn't need much to surpass MUI Goku.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2020 07:19 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Broly wouldn”t get the chance to surpass MUI Goku. He”d break all his bones hitting Goku as soon as the fight started.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 20th, 2020 07:54 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marikina

Originally posted by Inedian
Of course Goku is above Broly now, its just that Broly wouldn't need much to surpass MUI Goku.

73 Moro is stronger than Broly and his arm broke punching UI Goku; that's a massive gap Broly isn't closing that easily.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2020 10:44 PM
Marikina is currently offline Click here to Send Marikina a Private Message Find more posts by Marikina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by cdtm
Do you think MUI multiplies pre-existing power?

Like, would Jiren or Broly be even stronger then Goku?

Or does it work more like Thor's hammer, where if Bill is 99% Thor, it only adds that 1%, even while Captain America gets bumped to their level?

Meaning MUI Jiren = Goku, even though Goku was nowhere in Jiren's neighborhood without UI?
Idk about that. I only say it because we have the confirmed different "levels" of the angels. Grand Priest>Whis>Merus.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2020 03:41 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote