KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!

Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Leo's 4th (or 5th??) annual SECRET WARS!11!

ok, so this years contestants include a new set of luminaries--abhilegend, damborg, phil and lil ole me. there is a CHANCE i may be willing to open this up to a couple more though that would be a large breach in etiquette. if you're interested in perhaps participating send me a pm. this is reserved though for more experienced bz participants. sorry to sound elitist but a lot of people don't finish these things or put in the effort needed to make them fun and competitive so the list is short. any past secret war-ers are welcome to drop me a line if they want in and there are a couple others whom i would welcome if interested.

anyway, this is a discussion thread. my initial thought was a 2 character amalgam--any 2 characters, any tier, or we can go with a herald+meta combo, or brick/tp character.

at this point i'm married to nothing so feel free to put forth ideas. if you're just an interested spectator and have something cool and novel to try chime in. if you bash, get off topic or in any other way act like an a$$hole i will hop on my cosmic treadmill and report your a$$. thumb up

so gents, thoughts?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:24 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I love amalgamation.

My half baked idea was to do themes (this was when I was going to create an awesome tourney).
It was going to be one human, one animal character. Then randomised.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:26 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

bwhahaha! that would be pretty funny, but not sure there are enough cool animals to really sell it....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:28 PM
leonidas is online now! Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I am interested.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:32 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Krypto, lockjaw, Lockheed, throg, Cosmo, devil dinosaur, dexstarr, Geek, Hong Kong phoney, detective chimp (with any gear he might have), B'dg, Ch"p, tippy toes, battle cat...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:33 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

And now we can add Thori, Toothgnasher etc too!

But yeah, that list has a red lantern, two GLs, a Kryptonian, some Asgardians, telepathy, teleporters, magic, science...it has it all!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 06:40 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Herald + meta would be awesome thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 29th, 2018 07:18 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Herald+Meta would be good.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

The title needs work, but once I win it will change. Any meta tier and any herald tier?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 10:14 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud the title's what brings in the big guns. thumb up

ok, so atm we have 5 interested parties. i can bow out of this to make 4, or we can try and make 5 work, but it does mean there would be a play in match to make the semi finals. if we stick with 5 we could make it a single post play in, or we could go a full 3 posts. then we'd need to decide who would be in the play in. volunteers? as defending champ it ain't gonna be me.

jk. i could randomize 2 names for a play in but volunteers would be better i think. sounds like herald+meta is preferred so thumb up

welcome pg to the games. don't sleep on him. he beat my a$$ down once upon a time and abhi is still mid herald champ, having beaten smuph in a title match bz i think... mutant and borg need no intro. should be fun and competitive. thoughts on the play in or would you rather have 4?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:10 PM
DarkSaint85

Abhi is NOT MID HERALD CHAMP.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

He’s one of the champs isn’t he. Anyway he did beat smurph and that is a feat in itself.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:43 PM
Supermutant

I thought there were six now. Leo, damborg, phil, abhi, pg and myself.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 12:51 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He's not 'one of them'.

I won the tourney, by beating Smurph....

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

You’re thinking of something else. Anyway Phil dropped out so we have 5.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 01:57 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Just want to let you know, I'm interested.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 02:26 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Krypto, lockjaw, Lockheed, throg, Cosmo, devil dinosaur, dexstarr, Geek, Hong Kong phoney, detective chimp (with any gear he might have), B'dg, Ch"p, tippy toes, battle cat...
Thori and Ace the Batdog, I win.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 02:51 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

6 is really the same as 5. Still a play in game for the semi. I have a couple “interested”. Yur in or out. If there are 6 I’ll randomize for the play in and we can decide on how to make picks. We’ve done a lot of random stuff lately so I’m partial to straight draft. We could randomize an order then do reverse order for the second rd of drafts

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:01 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Abhi is NOT MID HERALD CHAMP.

Because I forfeited. You haven't seen me in a BZ yet.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:02 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by leonidas
He’s one of the champs isn’t he. Anyway he did beat smurph and that is a feat in itself.

Yep and it was Cable who was till then unbeatable under Smurph

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 03:03 PM