KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Crime Boss of Old Detroit, Clarance Boddicker

Crime Boss of Old Detroit, Clarance Boddicker
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Crime Boss of Old Detroit, Clarance Boddicker

(please log in to view the image)
Kurtwood Smith (pre 70's Show) as Clarance Boddicker.

What's to say about Clarance that nobody who has seen Robocop does not already know? The guy is a cop-killing, drug-abusing sociopath who is working for OCP executive Dick Jones.

One of Boddicker's latest marks on his cop-killing sheet is Alex J. Murphy. After he and his lackeys torture the poor guy, Clarance puts a 50 caliber slug into Murphy's head and calls it a day.

Big mistake. Now said dead cop is now Robocop, and he has a bone to pick with Mr. Boddicker.

The guy just oozes charisma, even for a villain. But he gets his in the end.

Trivia: Aside from Boddicker, Kurtwood Smith also played Stump Sisson, the Imperial Wizard of the KKK in the movie A Time To Kill. He was the poor bastard that got barbecued, the end result of having a Molotov cocktail tossed onto him.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2010 02:41 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bitches, leave.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 12:10 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Classic.

If they ever remake this film, they'd NEVER come close to Dick Jones or Clarence Boddicker.

Old Post May 9th, 2010 01:25 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bitches, leave.

All that needs to be said.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 9th, 2010 01:30 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Classic.

If they ever remake this film, they'd NEVER come close to Dick Jones or Clarence Boddicker.

Probably end up toning it down or some shit like that.

Old Post May 29th, 2010 02:53 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Can you flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Bobby....?

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 29th, 2010 04:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just give me my f*cking phone call!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 05:18 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Clarence never raped anybody, respe... err, wait.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 06:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bitches, leave.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 06:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)
Bitches, leave.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 06:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved the whole drug factory scence where Murphy takes out most of his gang.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:10 PM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing beats this scene:

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 07:15 PM
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you fly Bobby?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 09:08 PM