KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you ever feel the Rage

Do you ever feel the Rage
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Sleep Do you ever feel the Rage

Do you have days when you unimaginable anger and rage.

Have you ever felt the uncontrolable rage which juts cant stop.

Do you have a temper

i sure do mad

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:18 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Yup.....

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:18 AM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

lol Orlando is in rage because I dumped here laughing

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:23 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

only if people push me big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:26 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

*pushes yerssot*

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:32 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

man i am not calm now

i have found my inner self

just relaxing watching tv

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:32 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

hell yea i have those days....those days a good for stress

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:33 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

but still stupid little things make me angry

also i cant belive i started a stupid thread like this

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:33 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Temper is one thing you cant get rid of by losing it!!!!!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:34 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

*waves to punker* hi there happy
*jumps in lil bit's arms* carry me, I'm lazy big grin

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:34 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

There are things that get me very angry. I tend to be a person full of rage, but then again the only one that is getting hurt is my brain. Anger is just not good for a person. Is good to release it, but never hold it in.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:35 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I've gotten pissed before...after all, who hasn't? roll eyes (sarcastic)

All in all, if you piss me off during a hockey game or such...

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 12:37 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

LOL thats awesomesmile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 01:00 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Re: Do you ever feel the Rage

quote:
Originally posted by ash007

Do you have a temper

i sure do mad

Yes, you don't like me when I'm angry.. *turns green*

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:39 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Sometimes I feel like everyone is against me, then I become a bit depressed and withdrawn, and then I realize it can be so much worse, why feel down when I have it so good, but sometimes oh I just let the ***** in me out, because some people/things are so annoying mad

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:49 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

you do like me when im angry *turns pink and yellow* smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:51 AM
SumWatTwisted
I'm Back!

Re: Do you ever feel the Rage

quote:
Originally posted by ash007

Do you have a temper

i sure do mad

Hell Yes

Made By Delicious1

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 02:52 AM
SumWatTwisted is currently offline Click here to Send SumWatTwisted a Private Message Find more posts by SumWatTwisted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I have a temper if i wish to have one, I gotta be in the mood for anger. I am usually at my calmest when everyone else has lost their head. But if i get into rage you better run....

Attachment: red 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

Im a very calm person. But lately some individuals in these forums cause me to get me angry. is fustrating! So for me I have ways to deal with my anger. Unfortunaly some ppl dont so they take it out on someone else. Trust me! it has been done to me many times here in the forums. In regular life Im a decent respecteable giving person.

Made by Cinemaddiction smile

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 04:22 AM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

girlfriend, it's only the internet *snap snap*

y'know ... when silver or tex say it, it comes out more ...girlish messed

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 03:16 PM