KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The most altruistic person of the last century

Most altruistic person of the 20th Century
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Diana supreme saint of the world 2 18.18%
Gandhi 4 36.36%
Winston Churchill 1 9.09%
The Queen mum 0 0%
David Icke 0 0%
John Lennon 1 9.09%
L Ron Hubbard 1 9.09%
Other 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The most altruistic person of the last century
Started by: Princess Diana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

The most altruistic person of the last century

I say Princess Di confused She did so much for the world what do you think.

Attachment: princess-diana-dogsection.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:20 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Ron Jeremy I mean look what the man did for so many women.........Mother Thersea seriously crazy what she did.....I have to give the lady some mad props

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:34 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Whirly, you need to start locking your computer when you leave your little sister at home alone.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:36 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Angelina

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:37 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by botankus
Whirly, you need to start locking your computer when you leave your little sister at home alone.

Who is Whirly confused I am Princess Di the ressurection

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:37 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by Princess Diana

laughing out loud you wish stick out tongue

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 06:58 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

*waits for deano to come in and say that diana is still alive and in now living with elvis and some lizards in a space station floating over the takla makan desert

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:01 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Don' t encourage him wink

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:12 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's ten times that conspiracy to put Diana, selfish manipulator of the press as she was, on a list of 'most altruistic people'.

You can find people more helpful and selfless than her everywhere you go. They simply lack the funds, the fame and the ability to make people feel sorry for them (covering up their own unsavoury activities at the same time) in order to capitalise on it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:15 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
It's ten times that conspiracy to put Diana, selfish manipulator of the press as she was, on a list of 'most altruistic people'.

You can find people more helpful and selfless than her everywhere you go. They simply lack the funds, the fame and the ability to make people feel sorry for them (covering up their own unsavoury activities at the same time) in order to capitalise on it.

think of the mindfields smile

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And it is very good that she did work raising that to people's attention. I am not saying she makes the top ten evil list either, but there are plenty- even within the royal family- who did more charity and altruisitic work than she did. They just made less of a 'look at me, aren't I caring?' fuss about it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ushgarak
And it is very good that she did work raising that to people's attention. I am not saying she makes the top ten evil list either, but there are plenty- even within the royal family- who did more charity and altruisitic work than she did. They just made less of a 'look at me, aren't I caring?' fuss about it.

But I was caring and very pretty confused

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh well, in THAT case...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 07:59 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

What did Princess Diana actually do? Let's not say she's great because The Sun say she is.

She went and stood around Africa with some unfortunate people. What else did she do besides be a celebrity and talk a lot of goodness? I've seen nothing to suggest she did. Just another celebrity who got fed to the general public and another celebrity who's loss was deemed important by those who had no clue who she was.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:14 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

grow up

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:17 PM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nick1811
grow up

I was bulimic growing is not an option with that kind of diet confused

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:24 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

Wow nobody even stayed on topic so no one thought there was someone who did greater good with no financial return?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:26 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

She didn't though.

She appeared in the papers with the poor in Africa and with her kids being a "good mother" and all of a sudden this woman because the female version of God.

Mother Theresa did more for people that the overblown celebrity that was Diana and she got hardly any coverage when she died. Over here it was all black newspapers, little kids far too young to have a clue - crying their eyes out and screaming. It's pathetic.

It's like crying over Frank from Toronto getting killed.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:28 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She didn't though.

She appeared in the papers with the poor in Africa and with her kids being a "good mother" and all of a sudden this woman because the female version of God.

Mother Theresa did more for people that the overblown celebrity that was Diana and she got hardly any coverage when she died. Over here it was all black newspapers, little kids far too young to have a clue - crying their eyes out and screaming. It's pathetic.

It's like crying over Frank from Toronto getting killed.

-AC

You mean god is not a woman - I did lots for the world in my short life

-diana

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:39 PM
Soleran
Fast As Time

ugh

You mean god is not a woman - I did lots for the world in my short life

-diana

Ugh poking at a dead person with fame......I am not trying to be mean or difficult but its kinda weak Whirly or Diana whichever you prefer

Old Post Oct 20th, 2005 08:42 PM