KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Professor: Exterminate white people

Professor: Exterminate white people
Started by: debbiejo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

Professor: Exterminate white people

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=46973

....Do People really feel like this......

A visiting professor at North Carolina State University says the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet."

Kamau Kambon

Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us," the Carolina Journal reported.

Kambon, a Raleigh activist and bookstore owner, was addressing a panel on "Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage," broadcast on C-SPAN.

Excerpts of the speech can be heard here and the entire event is archived by C-SPAN.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

The Carolina Journal said Kambon's remarks received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, "I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us."

Kambon has been a visiting professor at North Carolina State since 2003. His three-hour course last spring, Africana Studies 241, is described by the university as, "Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience."

A university spokesman told Carolina Journal the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. He was listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty, the Journal said at the time of publishing its story, but his name since has been removed.

In his Oct. 14 session, Kambon told the panel blacks are "at war."

White people, he said, had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made "every white person on earth a plantation master."

"You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation," Kambon said, according to the Journal.

"White people want to kill us," he said. 'I want you to understand that. They want to kill you," he said. "They want to kill you because that is part of their plan."

Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the local, left-wing newspaper Independent Weekly, previously was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution, the Journal said.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 11:48 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

See, this is the tripe I'm talking about. This is so absurd that it's hilarious.

I can't comprehend this as being serious.

Who ARE these people??!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 11:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Professor: Exterminate white people

quote: (post)
Originally posted by debbiejo

A visiting professor at North Carolina State University says the solution to the problems faced by many blacks is the extermination of "white people off the face of the planet."

Kamau Kambon

Kamau Kambon, who taught Africana Studies at the Raleigh school last spring, told a panel at Howard University Law School Oct. 14 this action must be taken "because white people want to kill us," the Carolina Journal reported.

Kambon, a Raleigh activist and bookstore owner, was addressing a panel on "Hurricane Katrina Media Coverage," broadcast on C-SPAN.

Excerpts of the speech can be heard here and the entire event is archived by C-SPAN.

Kambon told the audience white people "have retina scans, they have what they call racial profiling, DNA banks, and they're monitoring our people to try to prevent the one person from coming up with the one idea. And the one idea is, how we are going to exterminate white people, because that in my estimation is the only conclusion I have come to. We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet to solve this problem."

The Carolina Journal said Kambon's remarks received slight applause in the room, to which he responded, "I don't care whether you clap or not, but I'm saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us."

Kambon has been a visiting professor at North Carolina State since 2003. His three-hour course last spring, Africana Studies 241, is described by the university as, "Second in a two semester sequence in the interdisciplinary study of sub-Saharan Africa, its arts, culture, and people, and the African-American experience."

A university spokesman told Carolina Journal the school currently has no listing of Kambon as a professor. He was listed on the faculty web page for Africana Studies as affiliated faculty, the Journal said at the time of publishing its story, but his name since has been removed.

White people, he said, had set up an "international plantation" for blacks, which made "every white person on earth a plantation master."

"You're either supporting white people in their process of death, or you're for African liberation," Kambon said, according to the Journal.

"White people want to kill us," he said. 'I want you to understand that. They want to kill you," he said. "They want to kill you because that is part of their plan."

Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999 by the local, left-wing newspaper Independent Weekly, previously was a professor of education at St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, a historically black institution, the Journal said.
He's probably right, but you know what, he can go feck himself!!!!!!!!!! smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 11:58 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, but seriously, if anyone commits themself to such selfishness, then they are obviously absurd.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:13 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Professor: Exterminate white people

Kamau Kambon

Yes he feels that way, and frankly Whites don't help themselves all that trying to justify Hitler from some of you about a month ago leads to race hate. We have scars, those of us whose races were slaves - live with it.

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:26 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

To think this was a professor who is saying these things...and Kambon, recipient of a Citizen's Award in 1999... And it made it to the News papers......Guy sounds delusional and paranoid.....Stirring things up....

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:29 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good point but....

I've never been able to get over the fact that if the slaves were smarter or at least tougher, they would have never been made slaves in the first place.

I know that falls under "Might makes right" but, it's something I've pondered about.

There is blame to be had on both sides, more so on the whites, but the blame isn't all theirs.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:30 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
Good point but....

I've never been able to get over the fact that if the slaves were smarter or at least tougher, they would have never been made slaves in the first place.

I know that falls under "Might makes right" but, it's something I've pondered about.

There is blame to be had on both sides, more so on the whites, but the blame isn't all theirs.

Numbers, power structure and weapons.

Jesus was descended from Slaves

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:32 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

All correct.
But the fact that "they/we" weren't the majority or the people in power and "they/we" didn't have the weapons still haunts me making me ponder that maybe it wasn't just their fault.

It's a kin to saying it's the IRS' fault for taking my house because I didn't have the money to pay my taxes. When in fact, it's my own fault that I didn't go to college or went out and gotten myself a high paying job.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:42 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

"The Whites" How generalized can you get??? This is a crap thread.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:45 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
All correct.
But the fact that "they/we" weren't the majority or the people in power and "they/we" didn't have the weapons still haunts me making me ponder that maybe it wasn't just their fault.

It's a kin to saying it's the IRS' fault for taking my house because I didn't have the money to pay my taxes. When in fact, it's my own fault that I didn't go to college or went out and gotten myself a high paying job.

You've seen War of the worlds - guns were like the tripods. swords were like the tripods - technology makes the difference as well as culture.

If you have no Army how do you fight a well armed Army?

Answer - You don't

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:50 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
"The Whites" How generalized can you get??? This is a crap thread.

Yes I agree, but its a Bebbie Jo thread so you can expect that smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:51 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Princess Diana
Yes I agree, but its a Bebbie Jo thread so you can expect that smile
laughing out loud

Hey.....!!!! It made the papers and this guy is going around preaching this stuff.....We don't need another riot like the one of 1969.......Or anything like it......

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:53 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Hey.....!!!! It made the papers and this guy is going around preaching this stuff.....We don't need another riot like the one of 1969.......Or anything like it......

perhaps we do need another riot - you don't, but perhaps others feel they do.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 12:55 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

This hatred against black towards whites and vice visa....Has been something that has been hard trying to put towards the past and to give it peace.....To stir it up again..would just knock all the efforts for the better of this country.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:51 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

This hatred against black towards whites and vice visa....Has been something that has been hard trying to put towards the past and to give it peace.....To stir it up again..would just knock all the efforts for the better of this country.

no it just means the efforts have not been great enough - but the middle class only ever offer lip service to equality.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 01:54 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by Princess Diana
no it just means the efforts have not been great enough - but the middle class only ever offer lip service to equality.

You can't blame the the middle class and lump them into one group...Many ethnicities dislike others also...But it's up to an individual to make a difference in their view of another. Unfortunately it usually gets the uneducated group mentality stirred up....There are many people who have come to this country and made something of themselves quite well....To blame ones problems on another is NOT taking responsibility for yourself...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:00 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't blame the the middle class and lump them into one group...Many ethnicities dislike others also...But it's up to an individual to make a difference in their view of another. Unfortunately it usually gets the uneducated group mentality stirred up....There are many people who have come to this country and made something of themselves quite well....To blame ones problems on another is NOT taking responsibility for yourself...

you misunderstand how society works those with power create the underclass, not the other way around. Its done through exclusion.

For every self made person - a thousand get handed it on a plate.
If you have minority status its even harder.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:08 PM
eggmayo

This is on an equal par to me saying the quickest way to end racism is to kill everyone that is not pure english.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:43 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I've know plenty of minorities that have done very well....You can't play the blame game....Hey, what do you think the suburbs of Detroit are??

Answer?...Ethnics...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 02:45 PM