KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Longest gone without sleep?

Longest gone without sleep?
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Question Longest gone without sleep?

Ok guys whats the longest you have gone without sleep. I am a insomniac and i have lot of trouble sleeping. the longest for me is about a week

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:10 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

almost 2 days, but then I get kinda silly......................

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:12 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah do have the feeling where you thing you are really dreaming and not awake. That happens to me after my third day

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:13 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

42 hours - and you have a big problem going on 7 days without sleep. Sex will help.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:14 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

5 Days- I was on cortico steroids when I had a rare tropical chest infection. It was Straph based like MRSAsad

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:16 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

well my girlfriend is abroard studying. and i am not that kind of guy who will have a wank. So the sex part bit hard

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:19 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

When I worked midnight shift...I never got enough sleep....made the world kinda surreal..but yet very funny. huh

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:19 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ash007
well my girlfriend is abroard studying. and i am not that kind of guy who will have a wank. So the sex part bit hard

go on treat yourself wink

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Re: Longest gone without sleep?

Ok guys whats the longest you have gone without sleep. I am a insomniac and i have lot of trouble sleeping. the longest for me is about a week

Wow. Most I've gone was about 30 some hours.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:42 PM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

6 days. I call it "Cocain brain".

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:48 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

24 hours, fell a sleep in Maths twice.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 11:51 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Thats why you cant sleep ; you keep thinking about her and what not. I would have more to add but i will stop here.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:56 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrangeDays

This is why you cannot sleep dude smile

Most I've gone without sleep .... three nights four days ...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:16 AM
StrangeDays is currently offline Click here to Send StrangeDays a Private Message Find more posts by StrangeDays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Mr _Whirlysplat
go on treat yourself wink

laughing

About 36 hrs erm

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:21 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

About 36 hours. and then I slept for 17 hours smile

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:09 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shyguy
gone crazy

my record is about 40 hours or so

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:10 AM
shyguy is currently offline Click here to Send shyguy a Private Message Find more posts by shyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I am assuming that you had the odd catnap, because a full week without sleep is impossible to achieve without first achieving insanity or stroking out.

Eventually the body/mind shuts down or off. I stayed awake for a straight 73 hours, at which point I passed out due to exhaustion. I was told that I was hallucinating, but I have no memory from about hour 60 on.

i am not that kind of guy who will have a wank

I now have to assume that you either have no hands or that your parents hammered some guilt filled religious dogma so hard into your head that you are not normal.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:32 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreamingWarrior
Knight Errant

5 days suckas... laughing and nearing the middle of day 6, I passed out and woke up nearly 48 hours later... and I had thought it was only the next day... this is what happens when you work overnight, go to middle school during the day, and subsist off of cocacola and baked goods... I also lost 18 pounds though, so it was good weight loss... that i still cant afford to lose!!! too damn skinny. hahahah!

Sent from heaven to raise some hell.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:45 AM
DreamingWarrior is currently offline Click here to Send DreamingWarrior a Private Message Find more posts by DreamingWarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

wow, now i feel like an amatuer. stick out tongue i've gone 2 days before. i had a huge english project that i was neglecting to do.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 05:14 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Ive been somewhere along the lines of 3 days...I dont remember how many hours exactly nor do I care to. It was after I brought home my 2nd daughter from the hospital after she was born. She cried so much...every hour...even through her feedings. sad...we made a trip from Georgia where we lived to North Carolina on the 3rd day and she cried in the car as well...its a 6 hour trip...by the time we got there...I fell out and slept for seem liked ages. Her Grandmother took care of her while I slept. Shes 12 years old now. She lived through it as did I.

made by Scribble

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 06:42 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote