KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is this pic real?

Is this pic real?
Started by: -hh-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Is this pic real?

(please log in to view the image)

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:09 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

blink laughing out loud

I don't know what to think..

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:12 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:19 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Well considering the medical profession is supposed to treat any critically injured person the same way they would treat the most important person in the world, I would be surprised if this actually happened...or be an episode on The ER...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:24 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

Who is the patient supposed to be in the picture ?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:03 AM
Spiral Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Spiral Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Spiral Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spiral Goddess
Who is the patient supposed to be in the picture ?

A KKK member.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:09 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

laughing

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:47 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

It could have been manipulated, but if it was real I think what is going on there is not what it seems.

- Doctor: 'Nurse! He only has 5 minutes more to live and I ain't done hurting him by far! Hurry up with that chainsaw!!!'

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:53 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Howd you get that pic of my cousin?!?!?!

kidding kidding

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 07:39 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by KidRock
Howd you get that pic of my cousin?!?!?!

kidding kidding
i wouldn't be surprised
Originally posted by debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

I don't know what to think..
laughing out loud

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:03 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by -hh-
i wouldn't be surprised laughing out loud

Surprised with what?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:29 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Surprised if the guy with surgical gloves trying to stop the bleeding was your cousin I assume. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:47 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

If that was your cousin, obviously.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:48 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Well there are 6 people so i wonder which one is his cousin. I say his cousin is the one who is directing the KKK operation.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:57 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah...his cousin is the one with the obscenely big bug eyes

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 09:54 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

What is wrong with the one with the bug-eyes? What is he seeing just out of view that has him looking so surprised? The alian autopsy maybe?

"Well hot damn, us operating on this white supremist foo' is nothin compared to what's going on over there!"

Still, I wish it was real, I'd love to see the look on the KKK guys face when he found out who saved him. That'll teach him. Foo' (I pity the foo who doesn't like Mr. T.)

Ooooo, maybe we could all have a go at captioning what the wide eyed guy is saying.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Last edited by Imperial_Samura on Nov 25th, 2005 at 11:12 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 11:05 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

probably not real, but still what a delicious piece of irony this picture is.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 11:07 AM
Darthburgerking is currently offline Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
River Wild

It looks real to me!

Cell Phones

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 11:10 AM
River Wild is currently offline Click here to Send River Wild a Private Message Find more posts by River Wild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

If he truly believed in his cause, he'd have to undo the work they did and kill himself.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 01:46 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
If he truly believed in his cause, he'd have to undo the work they did and kill himself.

One could only hope.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:09 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote