KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » HOW the US is goin to END

HOW the US is goin to END
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

Warning HOW the US is goin to END

tell you the truth people i think somthin is goin to happen soon like a new world war three the whole thing with iraq isnt close to a war now were goin to attack a country thats goin to hurt us good but as usual will conquer then were goin to think its all safe the boom a big country like china or somthin is goin to attack us and goin to finish us off! so people here is to the end of the us cheers beer rock

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:57 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

I've read about people like you. Never met one, though...

Feels 'funny'.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:11 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Let's hear it for proper grammar!!!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:12 AM
Echuu is currently offline Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Re: HOW the US is goin to END

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zslick
tell you the truth people i think somthin is goin to happen soon like a new world war three the whole thing with iraq isnt close to a war now were goin to attack a country thats goin to hurt us good but as usual will conquer then were goin to think its all safe the boom a big country like china or somthin is goin to attack us and goin to finish us off! so people here is to the end of the us cheers beer rock

Bah. And bah again.

First - people need to get off the WWIII idea. It might very well happen sometime in the future. But let me tell you that Iraq is no where near WWIII. Really the phrase needs to stop being invoked like some sort of banshee for the future of the world. I see no trends prevalent that would signify some sort of coming apocalypse for the US. People sense WWI & WWII - they were not spontaneous events, they had build ups - I am yet to see evidence of a similar build up here.

Second - Why do people always seem to think war will be responsible? For all the great empires past - sure, plenty have fallen to war, but almost as many have succumbed due to economic considerations, internal problems, been culturally assimilated, just faded out naturally. Stop focusing on war.

Third - Really people need to stop believing that just because it is probable and indeed likely that the US won't be the global super power one day, it doesn't mean the nation wont exist, or its people, or its achievements. The majority of the worlds nations aren't super powers. The majority of the worlds nations haven't been super powers. It doesn't mean they haven't done great things. If the US one day looses power, unless it is annihilated, or changes drastically, it will still exist. The US should not be seen as another word for super power. It has been lucky, like so many before it, and like countless yet to come.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:34 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

WE GOIN' ASPLODE!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:37 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Interesting thread. At times I've asked myself a similar question: Will the United States be here X-number of years from now?

1. 1000 years from now? No.
2. 500? Don't think so.
3. 300? Not sure.
4. 200? Likely.
5. 100? Yes.

No real facts to back any of this up, just taking into vague consideration things like technological advancement, distribution (or lack thereof) of prosperity, changes in mindset or ethnic/national identity, moving out into space, etc, etc.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 01:52 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Only the people can make it end.................in the end...............

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:00 AM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

and thank you i like my improper english!
okay maybe the us wont go to war but somthin will happen! like depression or another break out disease to lower our standars and while were tryin prepare for a cure boom thats when someone will attack us behind our back and is our friends really goin to help us or watch us end!!! us not U.S.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:09 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

okay maybe the us wont go to war but somthin will happen! like depression or another break out disease to lower our standars and while were tryin prepare for a cure boom thats when someone will attack us behind our back and is our friends really goin to help us or watch us end!!! us not U.S.

I rather liked V for Vendetta myself.

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:49 AM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can almost hear the sound of a really wet fart when i read that

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:57 AM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: HOW the US is goin to END

Originally posted by PVS
i can almost hear the sound of a really wet fart when i read that

Don't worry about it until it's so bad you not only hear it, but taste it. Then worry.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 04:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penelope

If China and America did decide to nuke one another, not only would America meet disaster, but so will China, as well as the rest of the planet. It is impossible to nuke a country off the face of the Earth, with out destroying others as well.

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 06:12 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Well, the US has lived through depression before. As has the rest of the world at some point or another. Likewise with disease. No doubt there will be a change in living conditions, but it takes a lot to really, comprehensively end a nation.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 06:23 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who are you, K.Diddy?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 08:11 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Re: Re: HOW the US is goin to END

Originally posted by Penelope
If China and America did decide to nuke one another, not only would America meet disaster, but so will China, as well as the rest of the planet. It is impossible to nuke a country off the face of the Earth, with out destroying others as well.

We don't stand a chance. China will plant nuclear weapons in their rabid dogs' stomachs and fire them at California.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 11:15 AM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Penelope

Re: Re: Re: HOW the US is goin to END

Originally posted by botankus
We don't stand a chance. China will plant nuclear weapons in their rabid dogs' stomachs and fire them at California.

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 12:30 PM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Re: Re: Re: HOW the US is goin to END

Originally posted by botankus
I hear dog tastes likes chicken.............California will be raining with chicken dogs............

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:26 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

a new breed of super animal perhaps?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 02:54 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

They will whack them with their sticks until they fly across the ocean to detonate.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:08 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

I don't think the US needs any help with it's destruction! We shall eat ourselves to death!

Don't lie Botankus, you know that you were curious as to what dog would taste like with the right wing sauce on it, huh, huh, yeah you did!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:14 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote