KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Water, Fuel of the future?

Water, Fuel of the future?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Water, Fuel of the future?

Interesting video below, I wonder how long it will take for the Oil companies to buy the patent and shut this invention down.

http://thatvideosite.com/video/2602

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 09:40 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

"Fossil Fuels: Use us and nobody gets hurt"

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 10:35 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i remember reading articles which seemed to debunk this as a power source.
whatever the case, from what they pointed out, the amount of power required to convert water to energy renders it all pointless.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 01:55 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't you watch "The Saint" starring Val Kilmer?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't you watch "The Saint" starring Val Kilmer?

good movie. damn russians.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reggie_jax
Restricted

Account Restricted

edited

Last edited by BackFire on Jan 22nd, 2007 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 02:53 AM
reggie_jax is currently offline Click here to Send reggie_jax a Private Message Find more posts by reggie_jax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doan_m

I was always quite partial to ethanol fuel. And i'm not to keen on using water for fuel(hydro bill concerns and all stick out tongue)

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 03:52 AM
doan_m is currently offline Click here to Send doan_m a Private Message Find more posts by doan_m Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

The Saint was talking about Cold Fusion,, not water power. The water is only used for it's Tritium and Deuterium to start a fusion reaction.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 01:23 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I don't think there's any combustion to be had in water....

Unless you're talking about carbonated water eek!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:26 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i drink tap water.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:33 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

When I was at school there was an urban legend that a local guy had perfected a way to make his car engine run on water and that one of the big oil companies paid him bzillions of pounds to keep his mouth shut.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 11:46 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by amity75
When I was at school there was an urban legend that a local guy had perfected a way to make his car engine run on water and that one of the big oil companies paid him bzillions of pounds to keep his mouth shut.

The oil companies would hire an assassin/cleaner first before they paid some slub "billions of pounds".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 12:56 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Originally posted by Strangelove
I don't think there's any combustion to be had in water....

Unless you're talking about carbonated water eek!

thats the plan, the car is propelled by a machine that replicates the opening of a can of coke a thousand times a second, the little "psssst" pushes the car. Not very fast but damn its good for the environment

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 27th, 2007 05:05 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote