KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do attractive women really have a choice or free will?

Do attractive women really have a choice or free will?
Started by: Czarina_Czarina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Love Do attractive women really have a choice or free will?

Do you think that attractive women have free will? Think of an attractive female as a stone, and the more the stone shines, the more people want the stone and will do anything to obtain it, however, the person's feelings (as in wondering if that person feels the same) isn't considered?

Are attractive women nothing but robots or automatons? It's kinda like, she's pretty and I want her, no matter what. Instead of how does she feel?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:55 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Do attractive women really have a choice or free will?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Do you think that attractive women have free will? Think of an attractive female as a stone, and the more the stone shines, the more people want the stone and will do anything to obtain it, however, the person's feelings (as in wondering if that person feels the same) isn't considered?

Are attractive women nothing but robots or automatons? It's kinda like, she's pretty and I want her, no matter what. Instead of how does she feel?

The whole free will vs determinism debate, doesn't alter according to appearance, either we all have free will or none of us do.

The last bit of your post completely goes off the point. According to that logic, it's not the woman who doesn't have free will, it's the people desiring her. Surely though, desiring something is an aspect of free will.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:58 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

I think its ultimately up to the individual to make their choices...its the people around you that effect you so surround yourself in people that keep you going...that's just my two cents

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:01 PM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

They do have free will.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:03 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

i guess that it depends on the observers obsessional tendancies.
but no one cannot be forced to do anything one doesnt want to participate in reguardless.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:08 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yes.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:29 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

How does she feel?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:44 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mindship
How does she feel?
To be on her own.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Czarina_Czarina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
How does she feel?

The lack of freewill.

I wonder if any attractive females (or just sought after female) felt being maneuvered like a chess piece into positions that would win that guy something in his favor, but based on your own desire, the feeling of being pushed in that direction or position?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:49 PM
Czarina_Czarina is currently offline Click here to Send Czarina_Czarina a Private Message Find more posts by Czarina_Czarina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

The lack of freewill.

I wonder if any attractive females (or just sought after female) felt being maneuvered like a chess piece into positions that would win that guy something in his favor, but based on your own desire to be pushed that way?

Of course some are, I'd imagine the pressure on fat people would be far greater though.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:50 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

The lack of freewill.

I wonder if any attractive females (or just sought after female) felt being maneuvered like a chess piece into positions that would win that guy something in his favor, but based on your own desire, the feeling of being pushed in that direction or position?

Did you intentionally make that sound dirty??

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:52 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

The lack of freewill.

But that's the case with anyone really. People are manipulated all the time. That doesn't mean that they don't have free will.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:54 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

The lack of freewill.
I don't think "lack of free will" is a feeling. How does she feel about it? Is she likely to be sad? Angry? Numb (kinda dead inside)?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 07:56 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one has a choice of free will but me, I control all your wills.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:00 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Re: Do attractive women really have a choice or free will?

Are attractive women nothing but robots or automatons?

They're androids.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:25 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by StyleTime
They're androids.
Paranoid ones.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:37 PM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Radiohead FTW

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:39 PM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by smoker4
Radiohead FTW

Thanks for stealing the subject matter of my response. Now I have to settle for a lame attempt at jocular sarcasm. Jerk.
Originally posted by Bardock42
Paranoid ones.

Paranoid Android......rhymes.

sad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:47 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by smoker4
Radiohead FTW

Haha, first Erik, now Thom, you just catch me quoting them folks constantly, don't you?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:48 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by StyleTime
Thanks for stealing the subject matter of my response. Now I have to settle for lame attempt at jocular sarcasm. Jerk.

Paranoid Android......rhymes.

sad

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 08:49 PM