KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cocktail

Cocktail
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

Cocktail

No not the movie.

What is Everyones Favourite cocktail, please also list the ingredients.

Mine is Royal Kir - Champagne with a splash of raspberry liqueur.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 11:41 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

mine is...orange juice?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 11:51 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

What's the ingredients?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 02:39 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

water, alcohol, blood, lemon and pineapple

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 04:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

yerssot, is it possible for you to make at least one post that isn't completely stupid ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 08:44 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Mines gotta be either a "jaffa cake" or "the green death".

A jaffa cake is orange juice and Tia-Maria and it really does taste like jaffa-cakes.

The green death is good strong cider (super strongbow) and a bit of blue caracko.... no wait its coraqo.... err.... you know what I mean dammit. Not really a proper cocktail but boy is it strong!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 08:49 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I like Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum with diet pepsi.

But my favorite is Champagne and OJ. Mimosa.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 08:55 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I love nothing more than the following assortment......

1 pint of lager followed by another 7-8 more, then a couple double vodka's or Bacardi's. Which are all followed with some hideous beer food which seems a good idea but really isn't at all, like a hot curry or even a mixed meat kebab. Then to finish off this special cocktail, a couple of pain killers and 2 pints of water the morning after.

Repeat this cocktail every Friday/Saturday night.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2002 09:23 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

coctail is for whimps ...big grinbig grinevil face

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 09:08 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darla
The Master's Favourite

I've always been quite partial to a Harvey Wallbanger - orange juice, vodka, Galliano float and a twist of lime. But I also used to like Frozen Moccachinos from Luigi Malones on Fulham Road before it closed down. Not entirely sure what was in it, but I'd guess at ice cream, Baileys and Kahlua. Yum.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 02:50 PM
Darla is currently offline Click here to Send Darla a Private Message Find more posts by Darla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We need to bring Zereil in in this one. He used to drink some goddamn blue thing... it fair smashed him out in about 30 seconds. I am pretty sure he used to make some of his women try it...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 02:51 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Here's an odd one I tried but never caught the name of it....

Kahlua and.............milk!

Yup milk, the drink taste like a non-alcohol milk shake type thing. Nice for one or two but I think I'll stick with the beer.

Actually tonight I'm going into B'ham and there's this one club who sell flavoured vodka shots. I've tried loads so far including: -

Chilli
Pear drop
Mint Chocolate
Strawberry
and many more I've been too drunk to recognise!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 02:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So long as its not Milk+ from A Clockwork Orange, Mech...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:01 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zimbo
The craziest man ever

I like just beer.
.........some times mixed with red vine.

''If any of you so much as pass gas in my direction and upset my delicate nasal passages, your testicles will become my private property''.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:01 PM
zimbo is currently offline Click here to Send zimbo a Private Message Find more posts by zimbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darla
The Master's Favourite

For the life of me I have never understood why anyone would choose to spend an evening in Brum.

Anyway, I have recently discovered that my downfall is Rumpleminz. It's a mint spirit, difficult to get hold of in England, my mate brings it back from NY. It's 100 Proof (eek) and I had far too much of it at my housewarming a couple of weeks ago.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:03 PM
Darla is currently offline Click here to Send Darla a Private Message Find more posts by Darla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I hope there is an amusing story attached to that...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:05 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Well......

1. I live in Brum
2. Its got lots of totty
3. There's no fecking loud cockney's to ruin the atmosphere

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Brum knocking time again, eh?

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:06 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oh, yes of course! I forget that everyone in London believes that England ends at the Watford Gap.

Dumb-asses. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Aside from that Darla (and Edna, the previous knocker) come from right next to Birmingham.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2002 03:10 PM