KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jets chasing UFO?

Jets chasing UFO?
Started by: Magee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magee

Shocked Jets chasing UFO?

I was standing at my window smoking a cigarette and noticed this weird red flashing light. It was moving along quite slowly for a while, disappeared behind some houses then I seen it again just moving upwards then moving back to where I first seen it. Then I heard the roar of jets in the distance and seen there lights (it's dark) moving towards it at that point the red light took off insanely fast in my direction and the jets followed it going right over my house.

Quite a strange experience just wondering what you all think of this.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 06:16 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Well it cool but you have no proof. I could say I saw Satan eating the flesh of a virgin girl but if I have no proof...............

But I do believe in Extraterrestrials.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 06:37 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Jets chasing UFO?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
I was standing at my window smoking a cigarette and noticed this weird red flashing light. It was moving along quite slowly for a while, disappeared behind some houses then I seen it again just moving upwards then moving back to where I first seen it. Then I heard the roar of jets in the distance and seen there lights (it's dark) moving towards it at that point the red light took off insanely fast in my direction and the jets followed it going right over my house.

What kind of cigarette? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 06:39 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You sure it was a cigarette?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 06:40 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You sure it was a cigarette?

It might have been a pipe?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 06:40 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prolly it was angel dust.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 06:44 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

omg, I saw the exact same thing the other day only it was a green light!!!!!

/sigh

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 07:28 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Someone could have been playing with their Laser pointer, and the jets had nothing to do with it. Do you have lots of jets that go over your house?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 07:33 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I once saw an ET, but I happpened to be on acid at the time.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 07:37 PM
Magee

Re: Re: Jets chasing UFO?

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Someone could have been playing with their Laser pointer, and the jets had nothing to do with it. Do you have lots of jets that go over your house?
Laser pointers don't reflect off the sky and I wouldn't say lots of jets but I hear them quite often maybe one every few days.

Should have expected the skepticism, I wouldn't believe me either but what I seen has no other explanation even now I'm wondering if I really did witness this event. I have also been sober of every thing including alcohol for six months. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:16 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: Jets chasing UFO?

Laser pointers don't reflect off the sky and I wouldn't say lots of jets but I hear them quite often maybe one every few days.

Should have expected the skepticism, I wouldn't believe me either but what I seen has no other explanation even now I'm wondering if I really did witness this event. I have also been sober of every thing including alcohol for six months. rolling on floor laughing

So, the sky was clear? All I am doing is trying to come up with alternatives. However, I wasn't there. wink

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:40 PM
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Oh you guys stop that. I think it's really cool *puts sign on house...HIDE HERE*

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:44 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Deja~vu
Oh you guys stop that. I think it's really cool *puts sign on house...HIDE HERE*

Would you like to borrow my aluminum foil hat? laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:46 PM
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Would you like to borrow my aluminum foil hat? laughing out loud
No, I want to talk to them....They are looking for their Queen. eek!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:48 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Sorry. I was trying out my Ruby Flash Zero-Point Stardisc.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:48 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Lycanthrope
Well it cool but you have no proof. I could say I saw Satan eating the flesh of a virgin girl...
Woah! What did he look like??!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:18 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Buzzbuzzbuzz lightyear to the rescue

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 10:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I once saw an ET, but I happpened to be on acid at the time.

Sell your story to David Icke!

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jets chasing UFO?

So, the sky was clear? All I am doing is trying to come up with alternatives. However, I wasn't there. wink
The sky was mostly clear but the red light was no where near any clouds until it took off. The jets certainly seemed to follow it, they came up right behind it and went the same direction it did. Also I have never seen two jets flying that close to each other except for airshow type things. Basically there is no doubt in my mind they were following / chasing this thing.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 12:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Shit partner. What the hell are you still doing in dodge? You need to pack up the car and head for the hills. Wait, scratch that. Avoid the hills and high elevations. That would just make it easier for the greys to nab you. Head under ground but not to far underground or you will risk irritating the reptillians.

I don't know man, that sounds like some crazy shit. I wish i could see some weird wild shit. You should keep an eye on your local news papers to see if anyone reported seeing the same thing.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2009 01:35 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote