KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rihanna abuse pic with comments

Rihanna abuse pic with comments
Started by: Wei Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Rihanna abuse pic with comments

Alright now I'm not here to just post a picture of Rihanna after her incident with I'm assuming her ex nor do I find domestic abuse funny. What I do find funny however is some of the comments on this page where they are basically supporting Chris Brown for what he did.

http://www.dailyfill.com/news/LAPD-...eatenUpFeatured

What are your thoughts?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 05:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

heh

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 05:30 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I'd hit it

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 05:36 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AngryManatee
I'd hit it

Ha, that works on two levels.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 05:37 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

He knows

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 05:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Originally posted by Mairuzu
He knows

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 06:50 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

beating up women is not good, cowardly ,pathetic and not very nice hope he gets locked up.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 07:15 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, a man shouldn't have to repeat himself.

Regardless, he handled the situation very, very wrong. Idiot.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 07:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by AngryManatee
I'd hit it

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 09:12 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So who is this woman?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 09:23 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Holy shit, every other comment on that page is either grammatically challenged or spelt incorrectly.

What the hell?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 09:49 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

"DO U KNOW CHRIS PERSONALLY? I'M SURE YOU DON'T....CHRIS, IS A YOUNG,INTELLIGENT, GIFTED,AND LOVING YOUNG MAN.... WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE? HE MADE A MISTAKE, AND ITS BECAUSE HE'S RICH,AND FAMOUS THAT HE'S IN THE SPOTLIGHT.....I TELL U WHAT..... WHEN YOU CAN WALK A MILE IN HIS SHOES,AND GO THROUGH WHAT HE'S FACING...... THEN, YOU PASS YOUR OPINION BECAUSE ONLY,"GOD" CAN JUDGE US ALL.....NO MAN OR WOMAN SHOULD BE HIT,BUT IT TAKES A REAL MAN OR WOMAN TO WALK AWAY .... YOU KEEP THAT IN MIND BEFORE YOU SPEAK BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE TOMORROW MAY TAKEYOU......"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 10:01 PM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bicnarok
beating up women is not good, cowardly ,pathetic and not very nice hope he gets locked up.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 10:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

biitch prolly had it comin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 04:06 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

" Are you serious? Chris Brown is not amazing if he finds it okay to HIT, let alone TOUCH, a woman like that. He went beyond that. He beat her. Stop being a stupid ass and realize what he did was wrong. Who cares if he can dance (horribly in my opinion) and sing (horribly in my opinion, too.) He deserves to be in jail for doing something so ridiculous.
And girls, if you thought your guy was sneaking around texting other girls, you KNOW you'd be creepin'.
Same goes for guys and their girlfriends.
I hate Chris Brown even more now that i know he's a scum bag. "

-fat black lady that works at mcdonalds. Wanna bet...,any takers?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 04:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I believe it... especially the "fat" and "mcdonalds" part

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 04:36 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I believe it... especially the "fat" and "mcdonalds" part

I believed it when he said "the"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 04:45 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Scythe
I believed it when he said "the"

Holy crap, are you really that perceptive to observe that the person didn't use the word "the", even once, through their entire post? If so, that is goddamn amazing. If not, then i'm just on some other shiit confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 05:35 AM
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing, you told her twice.

Thanks TGF

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 07:31 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Someone told me she gave him an incurable STD.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 08:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote