KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Group of Black Women beat up pregnant White Woman.

Group of Black Women beat up pregnant White Woman.
Started by: P-Geyser

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Angry Group of Black Women beat up pregnant White Woman.

I am so angry just while typing this, that my blood pressure is way up. Don't know if anyone has seen it, but my friend sent me a link of this savage attack of a helpless pregnant white woman by these ghetto black women.

From what I have read plus my friend stated, the woman had hit one of the women with a lock or something, plus it appears she had slept with the boyfriend of one of them. Even so this attack was savage. They even swiped her shoes for f**ks sake!!! and she is f**king pregnant.

I hate ghetto hood rats with a passion. I have said yes I am mixed, but this shyt by these ghetto black women give me and any other person who is mixed or black a horrible name. Notice the beastly overweight tranny in the video. Shyt like this makes me want to kill somebody. Just see and judge for yourselfs.

http://vimeo.com/60930537

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 06:28 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Group of Black Women beat up pregnant White Woman.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I hate ghetto hood rats with a passion. I have said yes I am mixed, but this shyt by these ghetto black women give me and any other person who is mixed or black a horrible name. Notice the beastly overweight tranny in the video. Shyt like this makes me want to kill somebody. Just see and judge for yourselfs.

wow...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 06:33 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Dude if you could see my face right now..I hope these dragon bitches get killed.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 06:40 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't think that fat one was a transvestite. I think it was just a very very masculine black lady.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 12:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Jumping a pregnant woman is horrible; but pregnant women shouldn't go around hitting people with padlocks either. Maybe that video should be shown first.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 05:28 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Raisen
Jumping a pregnant woman is horrible; but pregnant women shouldn't go around hitting people with padlocks either. Maybe that video should be shown first.

If she cared about her unborn child, she'd be avoiding conflicts with street thugs. She clearly doesn't care.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 05:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Woman sleeps with your boyfriend and hits you over the head with a lock. In response you steal her shoes. I never really understood inner city violence until today.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 06:52 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Woman sleeps with your boyfriend and hits you over the head with a lock. In response you steal her shoes. I never really understood inner city violence until today.
Mind control.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 06:54 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

What I am wondering is what happened to the poor girl at the end. I imagine she lost her baby mad

There is no such thing as 1 on 1 anymore(as we all know) if she got phucked by one of the ghetto hood rats, that's another story but have everyone kick her in the face and head CMON NOW!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 07:09 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

lol.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 07:57 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Shyt like this makes me want to kill somebody.
Can it... can it be yourself? Like that would just be super awesome of you if you did that.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 10:50 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Re: Re: Group of Black Women beat up pregnant White Woman.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Can it... can it be yourself? Like that would just be super awesome of you if you did that.

:like:

Old Post Oct 10th, 2013 11:26 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

The vertigo that kills you is better than a heroine rush, especially if you've a strong body like I do and 1 in a million that's well-suited for crazy high G forces.

If I don't get what I want, I will have to at least throw away my fortune on one of these things before I grow too old to **** and my T levels start dropping.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Oct 11th, 2013 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 01:25 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Never saying anything about it being super awesome hotshot. Just letting my emotions get the best of me after seeing the footage that's all.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 01:40 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 03:17 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Justice was served in the snow. I don't agree with hitting pregnant women But come on.....a padlock

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 03:21 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and thats how abortions are done in the ghetto

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 03:32 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Never saying anything about it being super awesome hotshot. Just letting my emotions get the best of me after seeing the footage that's all.
lol hotshot

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 03:50 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Mindset
lol hotshot

Dude I sent you a pm awhile ago. What happened?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 05:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I am so angry just while typing this, that my blood pressure is way up. Don't know if anyone has seen it, but my friend sent me a link of this savage attack of a helpless pregnant white woman by these ghetto black women.

From what I have read plus my friend stated, the woman had hit one of the women with a lock or something, plus it appears she had slept with the boyfriend of one of them. Even so this attack was savage. They even swiped her shoes for f**ks sake!!! and she is f**king pregnant.

http://vimeo.com/60930537

Lol, black people

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 11th, 2013 06:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote