KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Humming

Humming
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

Humming

Do you hum....
does it drive those around you mad??? stick out tongue just wondering b/c I noticed I hum quite a lot big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2003 03:55 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

*hums a tune to self*

Old Post May 4th, 2003 04:03 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Oh humming and in tunefully not as in smelling.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:42 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elephant_noises

humming as in humming tunes or jus humming like a weird sorta bug noise?!? lol cos i kno someone who jus hums like "bbbbbzzzzzzz" in class and its really annoying lol but funny when we hav a substitute teacher who thinks they're going mad hearing buzzing all lesson lol

Happy Dance EN

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:55 AM
elephant_noises is currently offline Click here to Send elephant_noises a Private Message Find more posts by elephant_noises Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmmmmmmmm...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 4th, 2003 11:01 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I'm more of a whistler than a hummer. whistle

Old Post May 4th, 2003 12:55 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I can't whistle. Humming is cool though.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:10 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

You can't whistle at all?!

What do you do if you're in a toilet that hasn't got a lock on the door then? confused

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:13 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Scream.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:17 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oh, the old burning pee eh?

You know they can give you cream for that. big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:21 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I was making a small joke. I did not expect you to take my comment so seriously. The truth is I can't whistle and usually don't hum.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:29 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

How did you come to the conclusion that I took it seriously? confused

Jeepers GS, I thought you'd been here long enough to notice I never really take anything seriously. Life's too short, and besides the big grin at the end is a good indication that I'm being silly too.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:36 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

OK.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 01:40 PM
Dexx
wingless

you can't whistle??
I hum sometimes.

Old Post May 4th, 2003 02:20 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

humhumhum humhum humhumhum humhumhuhmumh
*smoke on the water*

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 4th, 2003 08:41 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

humming is fun......it's a nice little pastime

Old Post May 5th, 2003 03:22 AM
finti

"Once there was this girl who
Wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room
But when they finally made her
They saw birthmarks all over her body
She couldn't quite explain it
They'd always just been there

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" -
Crash Test Dummies

Old Post May 5th, 2003 07:00 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oh Finti, I was really hoping you wouldn't post that song. sick

Old Post May 5th, 2003 01:31 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

blink

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 5th, 2003 02:02 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Terrible terrible 90's pop crap, which sounded like it was being played too slow because the lead singer had a freaky double-bass voice.

Horrible. sick

Old Post May 5th, 2003 02:06 PM