KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Anti-Gravity Technology

Anti-Gravity Technology
Started by: WildBantha88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WildBantha88

Anti-Gravity Technology

Anti-Gravity technology already exists and the U.s military has confirmed it.

Basicly its done by creating a positive ion charge in front of the aircraft with a negative one behind it, the difference being 15 million volts. This creates and anti gravity field where the vehicle can move unaffected by the environment in any direction think able. The Anti-gravity field also makes it extremely difficult to detect.

So what do you guys think about all this?

Old Post May 13th, 2014 04:36 AM
WildBantha88 is currently offline Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, that will give you a clean, mega-powerful nuclear detonation.

The production of sparticles is impossible. Much less anti-gravity, that's generating dark energy from breaking down sparticles into a different kind of energy.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on May 13th, 2014 at 05:32 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:17 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

As for what can shrink (reverse entropy/super-gravity) expand (entropy/antri-gravity) space-time, this gravity-warping effect you speak of, the production of sparticles (super-particles) is far beyond technological know-how and unfathomably out of reach for the human mind (not so sure about Strong AI). Much less anti-gravity, that's generating dark energy from breaking down sparticles into a different kind of energy.

Anti-gravity could take us anywhere instantly, in theory you'll get a Warp Drive from Star Trek.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post May 13th, 2014 05:34 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WildBantha88

First off, the explanation I gave as to how it works was just lightly glossing the surface. The process also includes mercury although I didn't read how. But what you are talking about is expanding space-time to warp gravity. This aircraft simply moves unaffected by gravity, also the environment, so frictionless movement un effected by wind, rain, ect. Basically it operates like a shuttle would in space, only in earths atmosphere. And on that note, this technology would make breaking free of earths atmosphere much simpler making space travel much easier and cost effective. Also your argument against this matter is to no avail since the military has come out and said, this technology exists and we have fitted B-2 bombers with this technology

Old Post May 13th, 2014 03:37 PM
WildBantha88 is currently offline Click here to Send WildBantha88 a Private Message Find more posts by WildBantha88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Source?

Old Post May 13th, 2014 06:53 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Source?

http://inmyheadcuznuts.tk

Old Post May 13th, 2014 07:43 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Anti-Gravity Technology

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Anti-Gravity technology already exists and the U.s military has confirmed it.

Basicly its done by creating a positive ion charge in front of the aircraft with a negative one behind it, the difference being 15 million volts. This creates and anti gravity field where the vehicle can move unaffected by the environment in any direction think able. The Anti-gravity field also makes it extremely difficult to detect.

So what do you guys think about all this?

What?! No. Whatever you read was wrong. If it was true, then the sun would explode. To the sun, 15 million volts is nothing.

Old Post May 13th, 2014 09:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by WildBantha88
First off, the explanation I gave as to how it works was just lightly glossing the surface. The process also includes mercury although I didn't read how. But what you are talking about is expanding space-time to warp gravity. This aircraft simply moves unaffected by gravity, also the environment, so frictionless movement un effected by wind, rain, ect. Basically it operates like a shuttle would in space, only in earths atmosphere. And on that note, this technology would make breaking free of earths atmosphere much simpler making space travel much easier and cost effective. Also your argument against this matter is to no avail since the military has come out and said, this technology exists and we have fitted B-2 bombers with this technology
Is this what you're talking about?

Old Post May 13th, 2014 09:49 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

http://www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html

"At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form." -end snip

"The Stealth Bomber has navigation and guidance systems directed by a classified Artificial Intelligence (AI) program. This AI is exotic, involving the connecting together of PCR-copied extraterrestrial brain tissue cells with advanced integrated circuits to fashion hybrid living “neuro chips”. -end snip

" In addition the F-22 has antigravity field propulsion capability, which is exercised selectively by the pilot who is in mental connection with the AI guidance system, which activates the antigravity propulsion as needed in coordination with the F-22's conventional jet engine thrust, to effect the maneuvering of the F-22 Raptor. I have personally witnessed a F-22 stop on its tail in mid-air and dance slowly and gently about without regard for gravity’s pull."-end snip

"Wolf had also disclosed to me that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars" -end snip

You know it's all true cos he has a "PhD" after his name.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 13th, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2014 10:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megatom

Please fill me in for what I may be missing in my knowledge, but did the military discover the graviton and keep that secret from the scientific community? Is this technology that allows levitation in a gravitational field or is it actually antigravity? Because creating a 15 million volt difference shouldn't do ANYTHING with gravity. That's like the electric potential of a lightning bolt, so I really don't get how this is causing antigravity. BTW I have a hypothesis that the graviton is basically a bubble relating uncertainty (not going to say anything else till I finish and publish it).

Old Post May 14th, 2014 04:21 PM
Megatom is currently offline Click here to Send Megatom a Private Message Find more posts by Megatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html

"At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms [mil-speak for craft], all incorporating antigravity technology in some form." -end snip

"The Stealth Bomber has navigation and guidance systems directed by a classified Artificial Intelligence (AI) program. This AI is exotic, involving the connecting together of PCR-copied extraterrestrial brain tissue cells with advanced integrated circuits to fashion hybrid living “neuro chips”. -end snip

" In addition the F-22 has antigravity field propulsion capability, which is exercised selectively by the pilot who is in mental connection with the AI guidance system, which activates the antigravity propulsion as needed in coordination with the F-22's conventional jet engine thrust, to effect the maneuvering of the F-22 Raptor. I have personally witnessed a F-22 stop on its tail in mid-air and dance slowly and gently about without regard for gravity’s pull."-end snip

"Wolf had also disclosed to me that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars" -end snip

You know it's all true cos he has a "PhD" after his name.
Wow, the guy never heard of thrust vectoring.

Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo oer tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 04:24 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megatom

Oh yeah, I'm also doubtful the person and website are credible. Even if the person who reports the news seems like an actual credible doctor, that doesn't mean that is actually the case. I read a news story a while back about a girl with pyrokinetic powers who had supposedly been confirmed by some doctor in her area. As much as I would like to believe that (since it sounds awesome) it was only on non-credible websites with no world recognition or serious evidence to back it up, so yeah. I'm sure antigravity may be possible in the future though.

Old Post May 14th, 2014 04:30 PM
Megatom is currently offline Click here to Send Megatom a Private Message Find more posts by Megatom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wow, the guy never heard of thrust vectoring.

TVC is something the government made up to try and hide that they're using alien brain cells in the planes. Proof is there; open your eyes!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 14th, 2014 04:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Money for nothin'? Chicks for free?

I want my Mtv.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 17th, 2014 07:31 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Megatom

I'm going to also say that for the future, you or anyone else should be careful about sharing ideas which actually work. I don't think this allows antigravity, but if it does, you sharing this basic concept allows the growing population of aspiring mad scientists such as myself to take your ideas and figure out the rest, effectively cheating off of you and building my own antigravity drive... if it only worked as you said and if I had enough voltage to experiment!!!

Old Post May 18th, 2014 05:36 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Megatom
I'm going to also say that for the future, you or anyone else should be careful about sharing ideas which actually work. I don't think this allows antigravity, but if it does, you sharing this basic concept allows the growing population of aspiring mad scientists such as myself to take your ideas and figure out the rest, effectively cheating off of you and building my own antigravity drive... if it only worked as you said and if I had enough voltage to experiment!!!

Oh, I get it....that's actually pretty good.

Old Post May 18th, 2014 06:31 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote