KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Testosterone increases IQ

Testosterone increases IQ
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Testosterone increases IQ

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 12:12 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arhael
Devoid of reality

Ok, I will make sure to tell that to every woman.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 08:41 AM
Arhael is currently offline Click here to Send Arhael a Private Message Find more posts by Arhael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oneness for years thought the opposite cos he's a moron. Now after one article he believes...what he posted.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 01:35 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by It's xyz!
Oneness for years thought the opposite
??

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 02:08 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Testosterone increases IQ? From IQ 7 to 8!

Last edited by Shakyamunison on Jul 30th, 2014 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 04:01 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Interesting, I though it was the other way around

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2014 04:03 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Interesting, I though it was the other way around
Well, they're talking about right brain types, and the pre-frontal cortex is responsible for logic.

As far as group leaders go, good people skills, feminine women are far more suited for the task.

"While we often associate testosterone with men, women have testosterone, too. In fact, a healthy young woman produces 300 micrograms of testosterone per day.

Testosterone plays an important role in sexual health. It stimulates desire, increases libido, heightens arousal, and increases sexual satisfaction. Testosterone also helps women maintain bone density, muscle mass, and a healthy energy level.

Women with low testosterone (low T) may experience decreased libido, persistent fatigue, and a decreased sense of well-being."

"We all know that testosterone helps build muscle and boost sex drive. However, did you know that testosterone is also good for your blood?

That’s right: the hormone plays a key role in erythropoiesis, which is the production of red blood cells. If you have low testosterone, your body won’t produce as many red blood cells. This decreased cell production may cause a significant drop in energy."

However, cleverness is a work around for all things, it comes down to mental activity. And the faster metabolism can handle more before mental exhaustion. It actually comes down to what you eat, low carb, paleo-diets with lots intermittent fasting later in the day sounds complicated, but ketogens protect the neurons, not digesting food at night allows the mind to go into deeper states of rest, and a variety and abundance of paleo foods will blast the body with nerve-neuron fortifying nutrients.

All increase testosterone, and all important when engaging in higher levels of mental activity from day to day.

"As if all of that wasn’t enough, testosterone also plays a vital role in mental health. Testosterone helps maintain energy and a sense of well-being.

Those with low testosterone often experience a decreased sense of well-being, a depressed mood, and low energy.

In fact, UCLA researchers found that testosterone replacement therapy improved mood in men with low testosterone (JCEM, 1996). The men treated with supplemental testosterone experienced a decrease in anger, sadness, fatigue, nervousness, as well as increased energy and friendliness."

Last edited by KillaKassara on Aug 1st, 2014 at 02:59 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2014 02:52 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Oneness
Well, they're talking about right brain types, and the pre-frontal cortex is responsible for logic.

As far as group leaders go, good people skills, feminine women are far more suited for the task.

"While we often associate testosterone with men, women have testosterone, too. In fact, a healthy young woman produces 300 micrograms of testosterone per day.

Testosterone plays an important role in sexual health. It stimulates desire, increases libido, heightens arousal, and increases sexual satisfaction. Testosterone also helps women maintain bone density, muscle mass, and a healthy energy level.

Women with low testosterone (low T) may experience decreased libido, persistent fatigue, and a decreased sense of well-being."

"We all know that testosterone helps build muscle and boost sex drive. However, did you know that testosterone is also good for your blood?

That’s right: the hormone plays a key role in erythropoiesis, which is the production of red blood cells. If you have low testosterone, your body won’t produce as many red blood cells. This decreased cell production may cause a significant drop in energy."

However, cleverness is a work around for all things, it comes down to mental activity. And the faster metabolism can handle more before mental exhaustion. It actually comes down to what you eat, low carb, paleo-diets with lots intermittent fasting later in the day sounds complicated, but ketogens protect the neurons, not digesting food at night allows the mind to go into deeper states of rest, and a variety and abundance of paleo foods will blast the body with nerve-neuron fortifying nutrients.

All increase testosterone, and all important when engaging in higher levels of mental activity from day to day.

"As if all of that wasn’t enough, testosterone also plays a vital role in mental health. Testosterone helps maintain energy and a sense of well-being.

Those with low testosterone often experience a decreased sense of well-being, a depressed mood, and low energy.

In fact, UCLA researchers found that testosterone replacement therapy improved mood in men with low testosterone (JCEM, 1996). The men treated with supplemental testosterone experienced a decrease in anger, sadness, fatigue, nervousness, as well as increased energy and friendliness."

Interesting thumb up

Thanks for the info smile

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 04:07 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

i'm confused. is there a particular aspect of intelligence it increases? like problem solving etc.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 04:21 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

erm... you mean it gets them from "retarded" to "normal" ?

eg. men with Klinefelter syndrome has intelectual disability, but I wouldn't think that giving them testosterone could help. is that what you mean?

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 04:53 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Raisen
i'm confused. is there a particular aspect of intelligence it increases? like problem solving etc.

You need to produce testosterone bro stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 04:55 PM
Raisen

You need to produce testosterone bro stick out tongue

kickball bro. you dare doubt my T level.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 04:58 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

MEN good at problem solving?

(please log in to view the image)

Ummmm yeah!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 05:03 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Raisen
kickball bro. you dare doubt my T level.

I will not even dare to do such a thing stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 05:06 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

MEN good at problem solving?

Ummmm yeah!
Women are better communicators.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 06:29 PM
Clovie

women are better.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 07:37 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Obviously, just check all the gossip magazines and phone bills.

And I wouldn't say better communicators, they just take longer to express ideas.

Men just go direct to the point.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 08:40 PM
Clovie

ha ha ha...
try get out of a guy answer to any simple question erm

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 09:08 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

This explains everything.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 09:24 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Clovie
women are better.

On one hand, IDC about the battle of the sexes.

On the other hand, I'm not going to reward you for being sexist by agreeing with you.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2014 09:48 PM