KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Turmeric is more powerful of an anti-depressant than most SSRIs

Turmeric is more powerful of an anti-depressant than most SSRIs
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Turmeric is more powerful of an anti-depressant than most SSRIs

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 01:45 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Turmeric is more powerful of an anti-depressant than most SSRIs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oneness

#**** the system.

you're a self-parody

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 02:58 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Sorry Oneness, when it come to depression, our medicine is still in the dark ages.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 06:19 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

One how do you take it, pill for or raw powder?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 06:22 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Sorry Oneness, when it come to depression, our medicine is still in the dark ages.
To whhat medicine are you referring?

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 12:12 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

To whhat medicine are you referring?

I am not referring to a medication. I am referring the medical industry as a whole.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2014 08:51 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am not referring to a medication. I am referring the medical industry as a whole.
Oh, my mistake. I thought you said there's no medicine for your mental illness cause I know a lotta haters who use diagnoses as insults.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 01:45 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Oh, my mistake. I thought you said there's no medicine for your mental illness cause I know a lotta haters who use diagnoses as insults.

mad Are you calling me a hater! mad

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:26 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad Are you calling me a hater! mad
Towards me.

You'd probably bandwagon the ******* who hate on me tho.

Jerkoff.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:27 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Towards me.

You'd probably bandwagon the ******* who hate on me tho.

Jerkoff.

What? Can you not tell a joke? I probable the one person who does not hate you.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:31 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? Can you not tell a joke? I probable the one person who does not hate you.
I can't tell a joke right now my Saturday was too ****ed up.

Working-class dependent men have to deal with bull-shit on saturdays so they can afford to learn from jiving ass schools so they can be independent in a country with ludicrous housing taxes; that's how it works.

Try working labor with a total ******* for 11 hours in 108 degrees on a mother****ing Saturday.

But hey, the other mother****er I worked with was cool, shared some sticky icky so at least I got to be high all day.

Last edited by KillaKassara on Aug 24th, 2014 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 02:48 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

How do you take the Tumeric, in pill form or raw powder?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2014 03:02 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be eaten.Texture like grits or quinoa.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 28th, 2014 08:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote