KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » PSN Down yet again...

PSN Down yet again...
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

PSN Down yet again...

*sigh*... This is getting really tiresome. It's like the third time it's happened in the past month or two. I've made up my mind that I'll never buy a PS4 now. Not worth it. I assume that lots of people watching the stupid Superbowl has something to do with it but that's no excuse for this bullshit. **** you, Sony. You've just lost a customer for life. I'll never buy anything else with your name on it ever again.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 12:52 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Um...I'm on my PS4 now and the online still works. Must be something on your end.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 12:54 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Um...I'm on my PS4 now and the online still works. Must be something on your end.

It's not just me. You should check out the PSN problem site. There's thousands of people around the world experiencing problems.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 12:56 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Just checked. Down for me as well.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 12:58 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Oh wait. Can't get on the PlayStation Store. Yeah it's not working.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 01:00 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn Superbowl is the only reason I can think of that's causing it. It was fine about 40 minutes ago when I was playing Magic 2013 online. Then I signed-off for a few minutes and when I tried signing back on I kept getting the "you have been signed out of PS network" message.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 01:02 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. It's working again now. Not gonna get my hopes up though. It'll probably go offline again before night is over.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 01:05 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Either it's hackers or the merging between PlayStation Network and Sony Entertainment's Network became a little too much to handle. The timing is mighty convenient.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2015 01:08 AM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Lizard squad bros they are at it again

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 06:12 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Its down again.....

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 11:45 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not for me it isn't.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 12:31 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Yea I have been fine too matter of fact I just downloaded saints row the third

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 02:26 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

No, its down.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:39 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, all of you could have had an Xbox

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, all of you could have had an Xbox

I don't own a next-gen console, I refuse to pay money for a f*cking online experience, screw that. Though, it does have the best games.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I own a XBX360

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Robtard
I own a XBX360
The only good stand-out Xbox exclusives are Killer Instinct and the Halo series.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:54 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't own a next-gen console, I refuse to pay money for a f*cking online experience, screw that. Though, it does have the best games.

So do you bootleg your internet for your computer/laptop?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:56 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Jmanghan
The only good stand-out Xbox exclusives are Killer Instinct and the Halo series.

It's not even about the exclusive games, it's the MS network not going down like a $3.00 Southeast Asian whore

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 10:58 PM
Jmanghan

Not paying for good security. Not paying to play online with friends. Thats stupid.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2015 11:01 PM