KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead

Russian ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov shot dead in Ankara

A Turkish policeman has shot dead Russia's ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, apparently in protest at Russia's involvement in Aleppo.

Several other people were reportedly also injured in the attack, a day after protests in Turkey over Russian support for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The killer, who was in civilian clothes, opened fire at point blank range as Mr Karlov made a speech.

He is said to have died in a shootout with police soon afterwards.

Mr Karlov was rushed to hospital, reports said, but his death was later confirmed by the Russian foreign ministry.
-snip

Full Story Here

Some are comparing it to the shooting of Franz Ferdinanad (not the band) and the possible onset of another world war or major conflict. Will just have to wait and see how this plays out.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Its a Clinton/Obama Conspiracy ...just getting it out there now.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No man, the culprit is..the Russians. The Russians are behind everything, even the assassination of Russian ambassadors.

If you take the assassin and you prick him with a needle he bleeds RED.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 19th, 2016 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

#triggered

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well the Ambassador was defiantly TRIGGERED!

...OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

****. I doubt this'll go to shit as much as it could but this is pretty ****ing scary stuff.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well the Ambassador was defiantly TRIGGERED!

...OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

What is wrong with you? The man had a family.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:15 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's with Chekhov now in the sweet beyond.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Nephthys
****. I doubt this'll go to shit as much as it could but this is pretty ****ing scary stuff.

What is wrong with you? The man had a family.

Its called I am an A-Hole.

AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!

And just to lazy to point out all the Liberal hypocrisy when it comes to this type of thing happening.

eek!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
He's with Chekhov now in the sweet beyond.

Shit was that too soon?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Nephthys

Yeah, definitely lite a fuse, just have to wait and see how big the explosion is because of it.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2016 08:25 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 02:13 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

#tinfoiled

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 02:51 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Seems Turkey has attacked Trump's bosom buddies. Maybe when Trump is done crying over SNL and stage plays he can perform some diplomacy here 😂

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 04:21 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
#triggered

You are ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:05 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

#triggered

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:18 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This and that truck terrorist attack that killed 12 in Germany. Glad to see that the Religion of Peace had to cram a few more onslaughts before 2017

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:20 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

As someone who's of both Russian and Turkish descent, this incident really ruffles my jammies.

Originally posted by carthage
This and that truck terrorist attack that killed 12 in Germany. Glad to see that the Religion of Peace had to cram a few more onslaughts before 2017
Don't worry, the West will murder the Muslim civilians 100 fold for all that's been done to us.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:20 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yep gotta blame the west for then oppressing other minority groups, treating women as second class citizens, blowing up their own people in marketplaces, and killing themselves in their own tribal wars in Syria and other countries.

It's obviously the Wests fault violence is ingrained in their own teachings, Smite the necks of the infidels and all that shit.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 05:28 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As someone who's of both Russian and Turkish descent, this incident really ruffles my jammies.

Well that explains a lot.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 07:03 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by carthage
Yep gotta blame the west for then oppressing other minority groups, treating women as second class citizens, blowing up their own people in marketplaces, and killing themselves in their own tribal wars in Syria and other countries.

It's obviously the Wests fault violence is ingrained in their own teachings, Smite the necks of the infidels and all that shit.

But... isn't a lot of that actually the West's fault for propping up extremists and dictators, destablising the region, exploiting them and shitting up the entire region for centuries?

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 20th, 2016 at 09:07 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 09:04 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote