KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Cameras make it harder for White men to get away with murdering Black people

In Georgia, two white men arrested, charged with murder of jogger Ahmaud Arbery

SAVANNAH, Ga. — Georgia authorities arrested a white father and son Thursday and charged them with murder in the February shooting death of a black man they had pursued in a truck after spotting him running in their neighborhood.

The charges came more than two months after Ahmaud Arbery, 25, was killed on a residential street just outside the port city of Brunswick. National outrage over the case swelled this week after cellphone video that appeared to show the shooting.

Those close to Arbery celebrated the news but also expressed frustration at the long wait.

“This should have occurred the day it happened,” said Akeem Baker, one of Arbery’s close friends in Brunswick. “There’s no way without the video this would have occurred. I’m just glad the light’s shining very bright on this situation.”

Gregory McMichael, 64, previously told police that he and his son chased after Arbery because they suspected him of being a burglar. Arbery’s mother, Wanda Cooper Jones, has said she thinks her son, a former football player, was just jogging in the Satilla Shores neighborhood before he was killed on a Sunday afternoon.
-snip

Similar to the Trayvon Martin murder, Black man minding his own business and gets attacked by a racist(s), except this time there was video so the White murders will not be getting away with it. Say what you will about the prevalence of cameras in today's society.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Finally they are getting charged? What took so long?

Clearly this was premeditated murder.

They need to be put to death

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because they're White men who killed a Black man while claiming self defense and it happened in Georgia. But the video footage made it impossible for the racists in Georgia to keep on sweeping this under the rug.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice race baiting thread. Top notch, this is Whirly level stuff thumb up

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

MarketWatch is a Center-Right news outlet...

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:27 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Because they're White men who killed a Black man while claiming self defense and it happened in Georgia. But the video footage made it impossible for the racists in Georgia to keep on sweeping this under the rug.
thumb up Bingo

Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

MarketWatch is a Center-Right news outlet...

And that negates you race baiting...how? Explain smile

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange thing is I get the Trayvon Martin comparisons I guess, but I'm seeing some people bring up Michael brown too lol.

Which, like I said, is strange.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
And that negates you race baiting...how? Explain smile

How am I race baiting? I posted a MarketWatch story about two racist White men who were getting way with murder due to institutional racism, until video footage made it impossible for the authorities to not act.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How am I race baiting? I posted a MarketWatch story about two racist White men who were getting way with murder due to institutional racism, until video footage made it impossible for the authorities to not act.

Don't gas light me son, own your own behavior for once in your life.

We'll move on if you fail to do so in your next post, cuz that crap is over.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you don't have a proper response and are just shit-posting again. Get out of my thread, surt.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up Bingo

Indeed thumb up

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:34 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice race baiting thread. Top notch, this is Whirly level stuff thumb up

Bingo.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:35 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you don't have a proper response and are just shit-posting again. Get out of my thread, surt.

I am not going to tolerate your gas lighting any longer. Own your shit you coward, or stop behaving this way. There is no third option.

And I'll be staying in this thread, deal with it smile

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Bingo.

Broly's D is so good that you're now supporting Surt instead of shitting on him? Damn, props to Broly. That must be some DAMN GOOD D.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I am not going to tolerate your gas lighting any longer. Own your shit you coward, or stop behaving this way. There is no third option.

And I'll be staying in this thread, deal with it smile

^ Another angry shit post.

Seriously, get out of this thread. It's an order now.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel like it would really trigger you if I posted a Tim Pool video in this topic.

So guess what happens next, trigger warning:

Ahmaud Arbery WAS NOT Murdered In Cold Blood, The Leftist Narrative Is Manipulation, Video Exists

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You can post your silly Alt-Right Pool video, since it's on topic. Permission granted.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh kiddo now I'm just gonna post off topic stuff.

And the best part, the mods surely won't do anything since your e-gang never gets in trouble for it.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly's D is so good that you're now supporting Surt instead of shitting on him? Damn, props to Broly. That must be some DAMN GOOD D.

You're definitely triggered by people noticing your blatantly obvious behavior.

So I guess the solution is...stop acting that way? Lol. This isn't rocket science. Or at least it shouldn't be.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:42 PM