KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Feds: VA Incel Blows Up His Hand in Bomb Accident

Feds: VA Incel Blows Up His Hand in Bomb Accident
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

Feds: VA Incel Blows Up His Hand in Bomb Accident

(please log in to view the image)

When 23-year-old Cole Carini showed up Wednesday at a Virginia hospital missing a hand and several fingers on his other hand, he blamed a lawnmower accident, federal authorities say.

But police, who knew that Carini had a previous conviction on explosives charges, got a search warrant for his Richlands home and called in the FBI.

Investigators found no signs the lawn had been mowed recently or of any lawnmower accident, an FBI affidavit says.

But they did find a trail of blood leading from a red minivan in the driveway into the home and up the stairs to Carini’s bedroom. In the room, investigators found more blood, bits of flesh, a bottle of explosives and a box of rusty nails.

They also found what appeared to be a homemade bomb that had exploded, peppering the room with shrapnel.

In a shed at his grandmother's nearby home, investigators found PVC pipes, wires, batteries and other potential bomb-making equipment, along with a crumpled note.

The note expressed anger at "hot cheerleaders" and admiration for Elliot Rodgers, a self-described "incel" who killed six people and injured 14 others in Isla Vista, California, in 2014 before killing himself.

Incels, shorthand for "involuntarily celibate," hate women for rejecting them as sexual partners.

The note described an imaginary suicide bomber's tension "as he now approached the stage of hot cheerleaders" at a shopping mall, vowing to "be heroic" and "make a statement" as Rodgers did.

When investigators questioned Carini at the hospital, he said his injuries resulted from a lawnmower tipping over, mangling his hands and then exploding. He also denied having any explosives at his home.

Carini has been charged with lying to federal investigators about how he was injured and whether or not he possessed explosives, the release from the U.S. Attorney's Office says.

"It's a situation where my son needs help, and I hope he gets the help he needs," said Carini’s mother.

laughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 02:06 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

lulz instant kharma

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 02:10 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

This is why we need to disband the FBI.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 02:15 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

This country needs better access to mental health care

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 02:27 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

He brought it upon himself, though I wish he’d gotten counsel before he acted in such an idiotic desire.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 03:49 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he just needs a helping hand

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 03:59 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

he's an oppressed minority and highly marginalized, I hope he finds a good Defense attorney to reduce these vile politically motivated charges

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 04:06 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
he's an oppressed minority and highly marginalized, I hope he finds a good Defense attorney to reduce these vile politically motivated charges

As an esteemed member of the Incel community, I stand in solidarity with Cole.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 04:51 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

As an incel, he better cherish and protect his remaining fingers.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 09:48 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindship
As an incel, he better cherish and protect his remaining fingers.
laughing Superb thumb up

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 09:52 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

When 23-year-old Cole Carini showed up Wednesday at a Virginia hospital missing a hand and several fingers on his other hand, he blamed a lawnmower accident, federal authorities say.

But police, who knew that Carini had a previous conviction on explosives charges, got a search warrant for his Richlands home and called in the FBI.

Investigators found no signs the lawn had been mowed recently or of any lawnmower accident, an FBI affidavit says.

But they did find a trail of blood leading from a red minivan in the driveway into the home and up the stairs to Carini’s bedroom. In the room, investigators found more blood, bits of flesh, a bottle of explosives and a box of rusty nails.

They also found what appeared to be a homemade bomb that had exploded, peppering the room with shrapnel.

In a shed at his grandmother's nearby home, investigators found PVC pipes, wires, batteries and other potential bomb-making equipment, along with a crumpled note.

The note expressed anger at "hot cheerleaders" and admiration for Elliot Rodgers, a self-described "incel" who killed six people and injured 14 others in Isla Vista, California, in 2014 before killing himself.

Incels, shorthand for "involuntarily celibate," hate women for rejecting them as sexual partners.

The note described an imaginary suicide bomber's tension "as he now approached the stage of hot cheerleaders" at a shopping mall, vowing to "be heroic" and "make a statement" as Rodgers did.

When investigators questioned Carini at the hospital, he said his injuries resulted from a lawnmower tipping over, mangling his hands and then exploding. He also denied having any explosives at his home.

Carini has been charged with lying to federal investigators about how he was injured and whether or not he possessed explosives, the release from the U.S. Attorney's Office says.

"It's a situation where my son needs help, and I hope he gets the help he needs," said Carini’s mother.

laughing
I'm honestly not laughing, youtube and the web has allowed these kids to become like this. I'll go further, the "red pill" culture and the rightist group mentality encourages it.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2020 11:32 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote