KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)

The GDF Septic Tank (Official Off Topic)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1185): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

The GDF is a cesspool

*Edit: I'm going to try a trial run of an official GDF off topic thread to try to assuage the venom, malice, and (most importantly) the juvenile and banal nonsense that is running rampant here.

Use this thread to vent, rage, pander, cry, troll, flame, or form Voltron to keep GDF threads on topic and not derailed.

-Imp

Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Unnecessary news threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Back & Forth dick waving threads.
Juvenile threads.
Stupid and banal threads.
Sock character threads.

More than half of these threads belong in the OTF. Just because KMC is at a snail's crawl by the few but remaining faithful doesnt' mean that we can't have a modicum of civility and seriousness.

The General Discussion Forum is now the equivalent of a short bus of people wearing helmets.

Have fun destroying what's left of KMC.

I'll keep to other branches of the board.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jul 15th, 2020 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Just permaban everyone.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:52 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Juvenile threads.
Sock character threads.

More than half of these threads belong in the OTF. Just because KMC is at a snail's crawl by the few but remaining faithful doesnt' mean that we can't have a modicum of civility and seriousness.

The General Discussion Forum is now the equivalent of a short bus of people wearing helmets.

Imp, for me the gaslighting is the biggest problem. I will be sad if you don't offer your input to discussions, you are one of the moral compasses of this forum.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:53 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The GDF is a cesspool

Bait threads.
Troll threads.
Necro-bumping threads.
Juvenile threads.
Sock character threads.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Re: Re: The GDF is a cesspool

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
thumb up

Funny you should give a thumbs up, Broly.

You're GDF Public Enemy #1.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:56 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Imp, for me the gaslighting is the biggest problem. I will be sad if you don't offer your input to discussions, you are one of the moral compasses of this forum.

You need to admit to gaslighting and being apart of the problem though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:57 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: The GDF is a cesspool

Funny you should give a thumbs up, Broly.

You're GDF Public Enemy #1.

Agreed. Just highlighting double standards pisses people off.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:58 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

don't ban broly, unless you feel like deleting 500+ "ImpediCuck" sock threads per day

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

There's nothing wrong with acting stupid or shit talking, but the OTF needs to be the place and not here.

The GDF has become a joke.

BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder who reported. I have a good guess

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 10:59 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's nothing wrong with acting stupid or shit talking, but the OTF needs to be the place and not here.

The GDF has become a joke.
I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem is you post the same thing over and over and it’s complete ignored by your side. I point it out and it’s “oh well he did it 7 times and you did it 10.”

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:02 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yes that excuse was literally used today.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:03 PM
Impediment
Endless

This is why I made the Off Topic Circle Jerk in the MVF.

A social thread should be THE place to vent and rage and shit talk.

I love all of you crazy @ssholes, but the GDF is in flames right now.

Robtard
Senor Member

I didn't hit the report button, but I sent Imp a PM asking him if he could have a nice civil convo with you as you're friends and you're skirting on the edge again with the 20+ daiy threads again and necro-bumping 30+ threads. I didn't want you banned.

I did it as I tried to myself and you simply were beyond listening to reason

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Rob did send me a PM about necro-bumping and I sent Broly a civil and calm PM back asking to stop.

This thread is me venting my frustration and trying to stop this dumpster fire we call the GDF and return to somewhat normalcy.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:06 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I didn't hit the report button, but I sent Imp a PM asking him if he could have a nice civil convo with you as you're friends and you're skirting on the edge again with the 20+ daiy threads again and necro-bumping 30+ threads. I didn't want you banned.

I did it as I tried to myself and you simply were beyond listening to reason

So you basically reported me. Imp wouldn’t have known anything about any of this.

Funny you don’t report Whirly for making 10+ threads a day about racism/alt right/tds.

But I bump them to prove it and it’s “meh not the same because you did it 15 times and he did 10.”

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:07 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll be honest Broly, I don't give a shit about threads about me mostly, I like you off politics. I don't find you as far right as many here and I've never seen you laugh about a rightist, leftist or anyone else dying. You like Trump and I don't, I don't think you are any kind of bigot. I do think you have a double standard on conspiracy theories.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So you basically reported me. Imp wouldn’t have known anything about any of this.

Funny you don’t report Whirly for making 10+ threads a day about racism/alt right/tds.

But I bump them to prove it and it’s “meh not the same because you did it 15 times and he did 10.”

Both Bada and Imp lurk the GDF, Backfire too but less so, you can see their names browsing.

You were out of control and I know you and Imp are friends, or friendly and he was on. So I sent him a PM seeing if he could reason with you in private.

if you want to pretend I tried to get you banned, whatever. But ask him my sentiment in the PM I sent him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ffs broly you were throwing a fit because whirly posts threads, and I merely pointed out that you had 23 threads on the front page versus whirly's 9. The only one whining about thread posting was you. nobody else.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:11 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote