KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Glasgow Attack 6 Injured.

Glasgow Attack 6 Injured.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

MY thoughts, It’s unfortunate that people can come to a common conclusion for sensible reasons and for vile reasons. But because of the relative lack of honest discussion, the issue has gotten hijacked by the racists.

There are about a billion Africans in Africa and almost all of them would be better off economically and politically and in terms of personal safety in Europe.The cruel reality is that it’s impossible for Europe to admit a billion Africans but some Europeans will not acknowledge this conflict between ideals and reality.

Many of those coming from Africa and the Middle East have experienced conflict and have serious PTSD or other mental health issues as with recent murders in the Park.

Six seriously injured in Glasgow attack and suspect killed by police

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...AndroidApp_Copy

My thoughts, probably mental health issues again.

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jun 26th, 2020 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did you begin by talking about Africa and the Middle East? What does that have to do with this attack?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Why did you begin by talking about Africa and the Middle East? What does that have to do with this attack?
Read the article.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:23 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I clicked and it said page not found but the only reason I can guess as to why you would bring this up is you think the person who did this is black or middle eastern. Amirite?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I clicked and it said page not found but the only reason I can guess as to why you would bring this up is you think the person who did this is black or middle eastern. Amirite?
and the people who he attacked were the same.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:26 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
KMC broke the link. here: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ent-city-centre
Thanks Rob, now I gave a nuanced thread start, let the hijack begin.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so what does africa got to do with it? And the middle east?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Thanks Rob, now I gave a nuanced thread start, let the hijack begin.

Cut this shit out. I wanted to know why you were bringing it up. It's a valid question.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:28 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cut this shit out. I wanted to know why you were bringing it up. It's a valid question.
Ahh ok, we'll see, benefit of doubt given. It was in an Asylum seekers hostel created due to COVID 19

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It just really comes off like you're super defensive over who did this and needed to throw in a disclaimer. *shrugs*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:30 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

It just really comes off like you're super defensive over who did this and needed to throw in a disclaimer. *shrugs*
Is that how it comes off to you... hijack has started. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on your posting history I feel it's a reasonable interpretation, but benefit of the doubt given thumb up

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 08:38 PM
Scribble

MY thoughts, It’s unfortunate that people can come to a common conclusion for sensible reasons and for vile reasons. But because of the relative lack of honest discussion, the issue has gotten hijacked by the racists.

There are about a billion Africans in Africa and almost all of them would be better off economically and politically and in terms of personal safety in Europe.The cruel reality is that it’s impossible for Europe to admit a billion Africans but some Europeans will not acknowledge this conflict between ideals and reality.

Many of those coming from Africa and the Middle East have experienced conflict and have serious PTSD or other mental health issues as with recent murders in the Park.

Six seriously injured in Glasgow attack and suspect killed by police

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...AndroidApp_Copy

My thoughts, probably mental health issues again.
"There are about a billion Africans in Africa and almost all of them would be better off economically and politically and in terms of personal safety in Europe" — that's awful. Africans deserve to have their own land and be happy and secure there, and then emigrate if they want, not just for safety. The fact that you think that depopulating Africa is a good idea is insane.

I hate this image of Africa as this helpless, ravaged continent. Much of Africa is on the mend after a horrific era of colonial abuse, and I think that's awesome — and a lot of these countries are way more than just 'on the mend', they're starting to thrive. I hope for the day when European people want to move to Africa for opportunities, and I don't see it being that far off, we've already seen it for many other parts of the world.

As for this incident, it's greatly disheartening. From what I can tell it just sounds like a random outbreak of violence ('random' as in relatively random, i.e. non-ideological or religious or w/e). I hope the survivors are able to move past it, and that they find happiness and stability in this country.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 10:49 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Ahem, when I say "this country" I mean Scotland... which isn't England, but whatever... you get what I mean.

Please don't stab me, Scottish people

(I know you won't, you're all lovely)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 10:50 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
"There are about a billion Africans in Africa and almost all of them would be better off economically and politically and in terms of personal safety in Europe" — that's awful. Africans deserve to have their own land and be happy and secure there, and then emigrate if they want, not just for safety. The fact that you think that depopulating Africa is a good idea is insane.

I hate this image of Africa as this helpless, ravaged continent. Much of Africa is on the mend after a horrific era of colonial abuse, and I think that's awesome — and a lot of these countries are way more than just 'on the mend', they're starting to thrive. I hope for the day when European people want to move to Africa for opportunities, and I don't see it being that far off, we've already seen it for many other parts of the world.

As for this incident, it's greatly disheartening. From what I can tell it just sounds like a random outbreak of violence ('random' as in relatively random, i.e. non-ideological or religious or w/e). I hope the survivors are able to move past it, and that they find happiness and stability in this country.
read my post again, no one suggested depopulating Africa... where to star? Really?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 10:50 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

How much of Africa have you seen first hand?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 10:52 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

You're gettin' stabbed.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2020 10:53 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

read my post again, no one suggested depopulating Africa... where to star? Really?
"There are about a billion Africans in Africa and almost all of them would be better off economically and politically and in terms of personal safety in Europe"

This sounds very downbeat about Africa as a continent

Scribble

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You're gettin' stabbed.
oh god