KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Matt Gaetz Sex Trafficking and Other Allegations

Republican Matt Gaetz Sex Trafficking and Other Allegations
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Republican Matt Gaetz Sex Trafficking and Other Allegations

Tucker Carlson is now trying to distance himself from his buddy, too funny:

Tucker Carlson livid after Rep. Matt Gaetz tries to rope him into controversy, source says

Fox News host Tucker Carlson was angered after Congressman Matt Gaetz attempted to rope him into a scandal involving allegations related to sex trafficking of a minor, a person familiar with the matter said.
"It pissed him off," the person familiar with the matter explained to CNN on Wednesday.
Gaetz, who has strongly denied allegations that he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl and paid for her travel with him, seemed to attempt to draw Carlson into the controversy during a bizarre Tuesday night interview.
-snip

Gaetz claims he's actually the victim:

Rep. Gaetz Denies Allegation, Claims He's Victim Of Extortion Plot

Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz, a controversial conservative and boisterous ally of former President Donald Trump's, confirmed Tuesday he is being investigated by the Department of Justice over sexual misconduct but denied the allegations tied to the probe. -snip

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 05:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2021 10:43 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Interesting.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 05:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Gaetz showed lawmakers nude photos of women he claimed to have slept with: report

Two sources, who claim they were shown the material directly, said that the photos were "a point of pride" for Gaetz.

The sources also told the news outlet that Gaetz, 38, showed them the photos while conducting business on the House floor, adding that the Florida lawmaker displayed the images on his phone and talked about having sex with the women.
-snip

*giggles*

If this were a Democrat, the Republicans would be demanding he step down due to unprofessional and not being inline with "family values".

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 08:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Seems Matt Gaetz sought a blanket preemptive pardon from Trump, shortly before Trump had to leave office.

Could Gaetz not come up with the money?

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 8th, 2021 at 04:45 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 04:42 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., sought blanket preemptive pardons for himself and others in Congress during the final days of Donald Trump's presidency, according to The New York Times and Fox News." -snip
Don't you know it's only because he the knew the deepstate elite, which he is a part of, would be coming for him so he needed to protect himself !!!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 04:44 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I think he was aware that he was being investigated and fully aware of the sex trafficking of underage girls he paid to have sex with.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 04:51 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I always felt there was something off about Gaetz, and now this surfaces. Slimey scumbag of a man who looks like a pig.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 10:15 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

*giggles*

If this were a Democrat, the Republicans would be demanding he step down due to unprofessional and not being inline with "family values".

That's how it works. When Democrats do dirt, other Dems tend to ignore it when Republicans pounce. When Republicans do dirt, other Pubs tends to ignore it while Democrats pounce. It's all about teams

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 02:17 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^false equivalency. just look how quickly democrats turned on cuomo, for example.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 02:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^false equivalency. just look how quickly democrats turned on cuomo, for example.

Not at all. There's exceptions on both sides but usually they cover for their guys. Both sides do. Its a problem

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 02:28 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by juggerman
Not at all. There's exceptions on both sides but usually they cover for their guys. Both sides do. Its a problem
Except there are very real big examples of the Democrats and the democratic base not doing this.

Al Franklin
Harvey Weinstein
and now Cuomo

I'm not saying the Democrats are perfect but to pretend they go above and beyond for their people like the Republicans do is just not true.

You can also see this in how these scandals get covered by media. Fox news covers Brett Kavanough different than they covered Cuomo. While news outlets like CNN and MSN covered both scenarios with the same level of detail following similar journalistic templates.

To pretend these discrepancies between the groups doesn't exist is just a conservative ploy.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 02:48 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So the sex trafficker and general all around scumbag Joel Greenberg, who Gaetz used to have sex with underage girls, has taken a plea deal.

A former local official in Florida facing an array of federal charges in an inquiry that is also focused on Representative Matt Gaetz was expected to plead guilty, lawyers said in court on Thursday, an indication that the defendant is likely to cooperate as a key witness against Mr. Gaetz. -snip

Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger is the first Republican to finally break ranks and is calling for Gaetz to resign.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 9th, 2021 at 04:31 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 04:28 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Adam Kinzinger is something of an anomaly within the Republican Party, also someone who I deeply align with in the face of Trumpism. I have inherent conservative values, but find the party to be that of Trump. Disgusting.

Matt Gaetz is only getting what he deserves for being a sycophantic predator. He looks like a man pig. He’s pig man.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 05:04 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Kinzinger is the representative of the district in which I grew up. He is the only kind of Republican who can get elected here.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 10:22 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Kinzinger is the representative of the district in which I grew up. He is the only kind of Republican who can get elected here.
thumb up

I tend to be the kind of conservative rallying against the modern Republican Party of Trump.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2021 08:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
thumb up

I tend to be the kind of conservative rallying against the modern Republican Party of Trump.

As early as 6 months ago you were a staunch Trumper. What happened, can't just be Trump losing, can it.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2021 05:46 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

As early as 6 months ago you were a staunch Trumper. What happened, can't just be Trump losing, can it.

was I, really though? You never knew me, you will never know me. I don’t succumb to the petty tribalism you do. I’m beyond such notions. It’s such a sad state of affairs when a true leftist is dogged by other seeming leftists due to pretty tribalism.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 07:56 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tucker was a nob head

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 12:06 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
was I, really though? You never knew me, you will never know me. I don’t succumb to the petty tribalism you do. I’m beyond such notions. It’s such a sad state of affairs when a true leftist is dogged by other seeming leftists due to pretty tribalism.

By your words, you were. Now you're "true leftists"? You've recently gone on and on how you're a real conservative. Seems like you just shit-post.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 03:30 PM