KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This news story reminds me of the retarded " the nazi's are left wing" misunderstandi

This news story reminds me of the retarded " the nazi's are left wing" misunderstandi
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This news story reminds me of the retarded " the nazi's are left wing" misunderstandi

I'm old enough to remember Ronald Reagan also didn't understand born in the USA.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...ndroidApp_Other

Funny stuff.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2021 05:46 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: This news story reminds me of the retarded " the nazi's are left wing" misunderstandi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm old enough to remember Ronald Reagan also didn't understand born in the USA.

Funny stuff.

Go kill yourself, useless old man.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 09:43 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Funny stuff.

Awesome.

It's good to see as a humble clown or frog can become symbols of hate, so can lyrics of anti-americanism become a symbol of inspiration for american patriotism. thumb up smile

Meaning is use indeed.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 07:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

How were the nazi's not left wing ? They sought total volkswirtschaft, which means total national planning and total economic autarky.
The further left on the political spectrum one is the more one believes in state intervention in the economy.
Therefore, the nazi's were extremely left wing.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 08:09 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Nazis were Conservative Rightwingers, they wanted to conserve their skewed views of their way of life and their "race".

It's also why the Nazi party found many a friend among both European and American Conservatives early on, before the war.

But you keep on gaslighting.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 08:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The Nazis were Conservative Rightwingers, they wanted to conserve their skewed views of their way of life and their "race".

It's also why the Nazi party found many a friend among both European and American Conservatives early on, before the war.

But you keep on gaslighting.

Being socially conservative or using populism in politics isn't what makes someone right wing. The right-left axis is economic - far left is total state economic planning, while far right is low to no government control In economic planning in favor of a free market.

Not a gas light.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 08:43 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by ilikecomics
How were the nazi's not left wing ? They sought total volkswirtschaft, which means total national planning and total economic autarky.
The further left on the political spectrum one is the more one believes in state intervention in the economy.
Therefore, the nazi's were extremely left wing.

Because the first groups they targeted during their rise to power were actual working class left wing groups and trade unions.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:16 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Because the first groups they targeted during their rise to power were actual working class left wing groups and trade unions.
thumb up Jaden stop using facts. You can prove anything with them.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Comparing them to people today though...

Why not conpare the Bolshevik revolution to the current left then? Hardly an ideal alternative to facism, that bloody revolution (That took many more lives then the rich they targeted. Many simple working class people themselves.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Comparing them to people today though...

Why not conpare the Bolshevik revolution to the current left then? Hardly an ideal alternative to facism, that bloody revolution (That took many more lives then the rich they targeted. Many simple working class people themselves.)
The left haven't stormed the capitol or indoctrinated children to carry guns and shoot people.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:32 PM
cdtm

The left haven't stormed the capitol or indoctrinated children to carry guns and shoot people.

What, GI Joe?

Video games?

Pretty sure they're just businessmen looking to make a buck. And I mean, think about it, everyone thinks the entertainment industry is some left wing monolith, yet they're the ones glorifying sex and violence in the 1980's and 90's.

Good old right wing populist Hollywood. 😜

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:44 PM
SquallX

The same can be said about the left forcing their gender on children, forcing them to take hormone blockers, are taking over city blocks and burning down their own neighborhoods.

What’s funnier, it’s white people like you that are looting and burning down black neighborhoods, while screaming BLM.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
The same can be said about the left forcing their gender on children, forcing them to take hormone blockers, are taking over city blocks and burning down their own neighborhoods.

What’s funnier, it’s white people like you that are looting and burning down black neighborhoods, while screaming BLM.
what can be said that trans kids stormed your Capitol? When?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:52 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sorry but i have never burnt down anyones house here in Africa...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2021 10:54 PM
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

The first people the bolsheviks targeted were the meshiviks... Both left wing... So I don't get what you're getting at really. Could you rephrase ?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 12:38 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'm sorry but i have never burnt down anyones house here in Africa...
Not for lack of trying, I bet. Do you curse the rains?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 12:42 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by SquallX

The children thing gets me.

I freely admit to experimentation at a very young age. Had you asked me of sexual orientation, I doubt I'd have understood the concept.

It just baffles me that well educated people understand well enough that a child js not a tiny adult, and yet insist they will have judgement enough to choose a sexual orientation and take puberty blockers..

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 12:46 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by ilikecomics
The right-left axis is economic

Ahh, I remember those days... back before I realized that the Nolan chart is a nonsense means of evaluating political ideology. Made to make libertarians feel good about themselves.
I fell for it, too.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 01:38 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Ahh, I remember those days... back before I realized that the Nolan chart is a nonsense means of evaluating political ideology. Made to make libertarians feel good about themselves.
I fell for it, too.

I'm not sure why it would be slanted towards libertarianism, so you'd have to prove your case there.

What alternative metric is superior ? Because when it comes to the left-right political divide in america im not sure what else could divide them besides big gov. Vs. small gov.

Please enlighten me oh wise.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 02:51 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Nazis went after the Russian folk who were communist they then tried to invade France via Belgium hence why Britain intervened. Learn your history!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2021 04:00 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote