KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So if alcohol/drugs plus sex equals "Bill Cosby goes to prison"

So if alcohol/drugs plus sex equals "Bill Cosby goes to prison"
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

So if alcohol/drugs plus sex equals "Bill Cosby goes to prison"

And I use Bill Cosby's name as an example of someone infamous for drugging and raping his victims...

If someone under the influence of a narcotic or alcohol can not give consent for sex, then doesn't this logically condemn literally every single hippie from the 1960's and 70's?

I mean, sex, drugs, and rock and roll? That's considered rape.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2021 10:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 03:31 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

If somebody was drunk and wanted tea and gave them tea....in the morning, were they happy that they had tea last night?

But if they were drunk and wanted tea and you gave them tea...in the morning, were they not happy they had tea last night.

However, in Canada, intoxication is taken into consideration but is based on a threshold of intoxication. So...if the person was given drugs without them knowing, its rape. If the person consumed drugs voluntary, there is most likely a high threshold before somebody is incapable of giving consent...aka....they are shitfaced and can barely string a few words...that would be considered rape.

If they can navigate home without any issues but drunk enough to take an Uber...probably not rape...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 03:37 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I recall an infographic comparing icecube to Cosby. Icecube rapped about drugs and rape and donated to charity and played in a few films. Cosby was supposedly a children's role model and molested children.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 05:30 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

How about Roman Polanski, he faced a shorter jail time and is now a free man. Is this fair?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 06:00 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Idk

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 06:08 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
And I use Bill Cosby's name as an example of someone infamous for drugging and raping his victims...

If someone under the influence of a narcotic or alcohol can not give consent for sex, then doesn't this logically condemn literally every single hippie from the 1960's and 70's?

I mean, sex, drugs, and rock and roll? That's considered rape.
Not every sexual encounter with someone who is intoxicated is rape. Especially if both parties are intoxicated. Or if they are not intoxicated to a degree that they can not consent. But if you can ascertain that the other person is unable to consent and you have sex with them anyways, or you put them into a position where they are so intoxicated that you can force yourself on them then that is rape.

A lot of what went on in "free love" hippie communes or at festival was rape and coercion however, that point is correct.

Bill Cosby actively searched out women to drug them (without their knowledge) to rape them (when they clearly did not want or consent to sex with him). He also did many more criminal things than just that, btw.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 01:11 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, if a person willingly takes the drugs, it's their own fault.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 05:05 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I'm not sure what you mean?

Are you saying if somebody takes drugs and is too intoxicated to make decisions then it's OK to rape them?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 06:45 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I always think of this old college poster when people bring this up:

(please log in to view the image)

Seems legit LOL.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 07:29 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

A compelling article. Well worthy of recognition in the archives of the KMC Order.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2021 08:09 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smasandian
I'm not sure what you mean?

Are you saying if somebody takes drugs and is too intoxicated to make decisions then it's OK to rape them?
no, if she chose to be intoxicated she should share part of the blame. Obviously it's never okay to rape someone, but she should have been sensible enough not to be in such a vulnerable state.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 08:46 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by Trocity
I always think of this old college poster when people bring this up:

(please log in to view the image)

Seems legit LOL.

It’s always been like this, which is pretty sad.

On the base I’m in, two soldiers, one male, one female got drunk, had sex. The next morning the woman filed a rape case and the male soldier was arrested and sent to Leavenworth.

He lost the case because she was unable to consent, when he himself was just as drunk.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 07:27 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by SquallX
It’s always been like this, which is pretty sad.

On the base I’m in, two soldiers, one male, one female got drunk, had sex. The next morning the woman filed a rape case and the male soldier was arrested and sent to Leavenworth.

He lost the case because she was unable to consent, when he himself was just as drunk.

He should counter sue that he couldn't give consent because he was drunk.

May not get him out of jail, but legally it would be a screw you, since the law can't discriminate. Only real reason its always women sueing for double drunken sex is because men don't sue for that.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 07:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

He should counter sue that he couldn't give consent because he was drunk.

May not get him out of jail, but legally it would be a screw you, since the law can't discriminate. Only real reason its always women sueing for double drunken sex is because men don't sue for that.

Doesn’t matter. In this society, men are the ones that are to know better. Wether they are drinking as well makes no difference.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 08:46 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

I'm not sure what you would rather the law say? Being too intoxicated to give consent shouldn't make it rape? Im assuming the defendant in this case had the right to a jury trial and a jury decided he was guilty after being presented with all the facts?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 08:53 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by SquallX
Doesn’t matter. In this society, men are the ones that are to know better. Wether they are drinking as well makes no difference.

Personally, I blame overprotective parents.

I'm pretty sure these laws really exist because some WASP douche wanted a way to get that bastard that deflowers his precious little angel. Feminists would naturally support such laws, but I doubt they're the driving force behind them.

This is based on experience with overprotective parents. In one case, a father actually threatened to press kidnapping charges against a friend for simply giving his son a lift home from summer camp. Friend was 18 years and a day, son was 17 years and a few months until 18. Legally kidnapping.

What kind of overprotective @$$hole would even think about ruining an 18 year old kids life for a pretty innocuous act?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 09:21 PM
truejedi

Personally, I blame overprotective parents.

I'm pretty sure these laws really exist because some WASP douche wanted a way to get that bastard that deflowers his precious little angel. Feminists would naturally support such laws, but I doubt they're the driving force behind them.

This is based on experience with overprotective parents. In one case, a father actually threatened to press kidnapping charges against a friend for simply giving his son a lift home from summer camp. Friend was 18 years and a day, son was 17 years and a few months until 18. Legally kidnapping.

What kind of overprotective @$$hole would even think about ruining an 18 year old kids life for a pretty innocuous act?

I don't think a jury would find that kid guilty. And if they did, you would have to review the court case to see if the judge was treating it like a biased case.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 09:35 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by truejedi
I'm not sure what you would rather the law say? Being too intoxicated to give consent shouldn't make it rape? Im assuming the defendant in this case had the right to a jury trial and a jury decided he was guilty after being presented with all the facts?
being willingly in a vulnerable state is irresponsible action... In a way, it's invitation. As a man, I wouldn't get so wasted that I'm in a position for some pervert to stretch my butthole 😑

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 09:39 PM
truejedi

Originally posted by Blakemore
being willingly in a vulnerable state is irresponsible action... In a way, it's invitation. As a man, I wouldn't get so wasted that I'm in a position for some pervert to stretch my butthole 😑

No, that's awful. That's right in line with "she was asking for it." Being passed out drunk isn't an invitation. That's flat out awful. Then trying to get girls drunk enough so they pass out becomes an actual horrible strategy for someone.

Tell me this: if a girl is passed out drunk, and her boyfriend sleeps with her without consent, would it then also be considered legal for him to call four friends to also come take a turn? If so, why not, in light of what you wrote above?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2021 09:46 PM