KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Did Trump drain the fun out of Conspiracy theorists.

Did Trump drain the fun out of Conspiracy theorists.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did Trump drain the fun out of Conspiracy theorists.

As a European centrist, with left centre social views and right centre economic views, I'm not really into conspiracy stuff. But some of it does amuse me. The weaponised use of outrageous and down right dumb conspiracy theories enabled by Trump and Trumpers seems to have drained the fun out of good old fashioned, bible bashing, G5 hating, UFO hunting, right wing, tin foil hat wearing loons. From Q to Stop the steal and the reinstatement rubbish? All the fun has gone.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Jun 21st, 2021 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 08:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh pooty...

You're starting to lose your trolling touch.... smh.

Troll harder.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 09:05 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty...

You're starting to lose your trolling touch.... smh.

Troll harder.
Where's a good; nutty young Earther to laugh at these days Ethneo, seriously?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 09:08 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
As a European centrist, with left centre social views and right centre economic views, I'm not really into conspiracy stuff. But some of it does amuse me. The weaponised use of outrageous and down right dumb conspiracy theories enabled by Trump and Trumpers seems to have drained the fun out of good old fashioned, bible bashing, G5 hating, UFO hunting, right wing, tin foil hat wearing loons. From Q to Stop the steal and the reinstatement rubbish? All the fun has gone.

Thoughts?
I think it’s Alex Jones, rather than Trump who ****ed conspiracy theories.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 09:12 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
I think it’s Alex Jones, rather than Trump who ****ed conspiracy theories.
Possibly true.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 09:24 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Kind of. I miss the alien reptiloid stuff.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 10:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The elite are reptiles!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2021 10:34 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

European Centrist = Far Left.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2021 11:22 AM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Trump was a funny American character in everyday culture - until he got into politics and somehow won the electoral college (that's all I will acknowledge he won.) Then the far right movements actually got empowered and did scary stuff, and terms like 'alternative facts' actually became part of everyday conversation.

Watching the far right create an alternative reality and having it broadcast propaganda style by Fox News was unnerving to watch, from up here. It's part of why I can't enjoy watching VEEP anymore - hell, the creator of the show left it because he said he couldn't come up with something more comical and scary than what he saw in real life US politics.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2021 11:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The alt right have been around for a long time, however. I remember tucker Carlson saying it’s wrong , sinful and blasphemous to suggest imply or help others come to conclusion that Americans killed 3000 of their own people.

Now, he’s talking about 911 there, but here’s the fact. Dick Cheney ordered them to stand down when a ****ing plane was about to crash into the building.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2021 01:15 PM
DagneyTaggert

Your reasoning that "Trump drained all the Fun out of Conspiracy Theories" is due to the unequivacable facts, evidence that Trump NOT ONLY utterly ELIMINATED your so called "Conspiracy Theories", which almost all have now been EXPOSED + PROVEN to be TRUE; but also now the Liberal Left & MSM's go to, trite, typical response of "Conspiwacy Thewey, Conspiwacy Thewey"!

In the History of Wins, Losses, Battles, Defeats......I have NEVER seen such a colossal, blatantly obvious, embarasing and/or Epic LOSS, FAILURE, DEFEAT as the Liberal, Democrats brought down upon themselves & displayed for the world to see!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 02:49 AM
DagneyTaggert is currently offline Click here to Send DagneyTaggert a Private Message Find more posts by DagneyTaggert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pruitigoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DagneyTaggert
unequivacable facts, evidence that Trump NOT ONLY utterly ELIMINATED your so called "Conspiracy Theories", which almost all have now been EXPOSED + PROVEN to be TRUE;
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 02:54 AM
Pruitigoe is currently offline Click here to Send Pruitigoe a Private Message Find more posts by Pruitigoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump did an interview on Infowars, it was humble.

There are still conspiracy theories that I believe are worth discussing, such as the Kennedy murders, but stupid shit like the moon landing being fake is just laughable lol 😆

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 03:09 AM
Darth Thor

Theres still the hilarious anti-Vaxx ones.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 03:13 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Theres still the hilarious anti-Vaxx ones.
agreed.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 03:26 AM
Pruitigoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump did an interview on Infowars, it was humble.

There are still conspiracy theories that I believe are worth discussing, such as the Kennedy murders, but stupid shit like the moon landing being fake is just laughable lol 😆
Oh there was a reason trust me

That's not a conspiracy theory, not when there isn't a President that hasn't spoken about the subject

He doesn't really deny anything though, he admits to being briefed about something he clearly couldn't talk about. This is Obama, not some run of mill president.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 03:29 AM
Pruitigoe is currently offline Click here to Send Pruitigoe a Private Message Find more posts by Pruitigoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheRealPresiden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 07:39 PM
TheRealPresiden is currently offline Click here to Send TheRealPresiden a Private Message Find more posts by TheRealPresiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheRealPresiden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheRealPresiden

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 07:43 PM
TheRealPresiden is currently offline Click here to Send TheRealPresiden a Private Message Find more posts by TheRealPresiden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

^who is this cun t?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 09:29 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

^who is this cun t?
Scribble probably, it was his original accounts birthday yesterday.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 08:22 AM