KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread

Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread

Why legal experts believe Donald Trump's legal problems are only just beginning

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...ng-115798085686

Wow! Just Wow!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 08:51 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn*

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 08:58 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn*
I think the big lie/stop the steal will still hit him hardest mate, what do you think? smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 09:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

So I wonder when they're going to charge the Clinton Foundation for the pay for play scheme they were running.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 09:45 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

but what about the topic, mister whatabout from canada? smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 09:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Klaw
So I wonder when they're going to charge the Clinton Foundation for the pay for play scheme they were running.

Good coping deflection, Klaw.

But were you not aware that in 2018 Trump's own Attorney General and the FBI headed by Trump's own pick Christopher Wray, investigated the Clinton Foundation in regards to the alleged "pay-to-play"? Seems they did't find anything wrong?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 1st, 2021 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 09:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, you see, democrats are beyond reproach. If they weren't then there is no way Biden would've been able to even attempt to run for president, same goes for Hillary.

And you see, democrats and the deep state itself are still butthurt mad over Trump beating their demon queen Hillary. They'll never stop going after Trump and those around him simply because he hurt their fee fees soooooooo bad during 2016 election. If they can't find anything to charge Trump or those around him with, then f*** it, they'll just make something up. wink

As Trump has pointed out on numerous occasions, they'll never stop the witch hunts. I have no doubt that they have literally nothing of any real significance on the innocent guy they wrongly arrested today. They will probably try to force him to turn on Trump and bluff him by threatening him with prison time if he doesn't. The thing is, as I said, it is highly doubtful they actually have anything serious on him so there's no real reason for him to betray Trump unless he just falls for their bluff.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 1st, 2021 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:22 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, you see, democrats are beyond reproach. If they weren't then there is no way Biden would've been able to even attempt to run for president, same goes for Hillary.

And you see, democrats and the deep state itself are still butthurt mad over Trump beating their demon queen Hillary. They'll never stop going after Trump and those around him simply because he hurt their fee fees soooooooo bad during 2016 election. If they can't find anything to charge Trump or those around him with, then f*** it, they'll just make something up. wink

As Trump has pointed out on numerous occasions, they'll never stop the witch hunts.

HYG: Clinton Foundation investigated by Justice Department

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll add that it is a shame that the democrats have been able to get away for so long with weaponizing our Justice department against their political adversaries.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:36 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll add that it is a shame that the democrats have been able to get away for so long with weaponizing our Justice department against their political adversaries.

FunFacts: That investigation was carried out by Trump's own Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General and The FBI headed by the guy Trump "hand-picked" to lead it.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:43 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he knows. trumpism is a cult of deliberate lies. also the coping is real now laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Seems nothing much came out of Clinton Foundation investigation because it was just a Trump distraction from the start. I recall several Trumpets here losing their shit over it.

At least I don't recall the Clinton Foundation being charged with something like a "15-year tax scheme" smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:49 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

I'm sure the rank and file in the FBI hasn't been infiltrated by the Left and they're completely unbiased.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:55 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm sure the rank and file in the FBI hasn't been infiltrated by the Left and they're completely unbiased.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 10:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Can you quality that snarky wide sweeping claim?

What about Trump's own Justice Department and Attorney General? Let me guess, "deep state traitor cucks"?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 11:08 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

silly Qoping games aside, will the former swamp creature in chief go to jail? smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 11:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

All the Trumper coping that is happening on this board (and you know off this board smile ) is giving me massive levels of schadenfreude.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 11:20 PM
Sayitwitmeh
Restricted

Account Restricted

A barnyard Weasley is a barnyard weasle

Old Post Jul 1st, 2021 11:29 PM
Sayitwitmeh is currently offline Click here to Send Sayitwitmeh a Private Message Find more posts by Sayitwitmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote