KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you been vaxxed for Corona?

Have you been vaxxed for Corona?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, two shots 14 56.00%
Yes, one shot 2 8.00%
Thinking about it 0 0%
No, I have natural immunity 2 8.00%
No 5 20.00%
F*ck you Robtard stick out tongue 2 8.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Have you been vaxxed for Corona?
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Smile Have you been vaxxed for Corona?

This seems to be one of the most pertinent topics atm, so just out of curtiosity if anyone wants to answer you can have a go here.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 07:55 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, and I don't plan on ever be poisoned with any covid so-called "vaccine".

I'll take my chances with a virus that has over a 99% survival rating over an experimental "vaccine" any day.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 08:08 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yeah. I think the survival rate up to the age of late 60s (70s?) is even higher than that? Don't remember the data.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 08:35 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just don't trust vaccines in general but these covid vaccines are even more cause for concern than something like say a typical flu shot.

Btw, it's interesting how no one seems to get the flu or pneumonia anymore. Everytime someone gets sick the so-called experts are so eager to label it "covid".

Gee, it's almost like they have an agenda that depends entirely on scaring the world into think covid is far more dangerous than it actually is. Imagine that. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 09:42 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I just don't trust vaccines in general but these covid vaccines are even more cause for concern than something like say a typical flu shot.

Btw, it's interesting how no one seems to get the flu or pneumonia anymore. Everytime someone gets sick the so-called experts are so eager to label it "covid".

Gee, it's almost like they have an agenda that depends entirely on scaring the world into think covid is far more dangerous than it actually is. Imagine that. wink
of course people still get both.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 09:53 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

Yep...second shot was June 7th 9 in the morning . Came to work earlier the next day to conduct a life safety test but by 10 started feeling very sleepy, went home at noon and slept for about 90 minutes, woke with a fever that lasted about hour and by 6 that evening was back to normal.

My 86 year old mother has been, as has several other my siblings, (but not my wife and two childre aged 27 and 20)

My co-worker who I share an office with had contracted Covid has also been vaccinated as has his wife who very recently has given birth.
So my personal experience has thus far been positive....though I must state that I have yet to exhibit any 'super power' which is kinda why I took the shot.

This was my first vaccine since childhood back in the 70"s.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 11:02 AM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Got two shots of the Pfizer. Massive relief for me when I got it. Side-effects were a sore arm and little else.

Parents and one of my siblings were vaccinated too, though my brother got the AZ one. He wasn't feeling well for like a day but was fine after.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 12:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Two shots of az, booster to come will also be getting j and j, and flu vaccine here and in UK.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 12:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

FunFact: The reason the US had a milder Flu season was due to people social distancing, the lock downs, people washing more and wide spread mask use.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 20th, 2021 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I got double shots of Pzifer, as did my family.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 04:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Do you get to choose the vaxx you will be administered or do they just give you what they have?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 04:51 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Robtard
FunFact: The reason the US had a milder Flu season was due to people social distancing, the lock downs, people washing more and wide spread mask use.

We had something similar here in Ireland.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 04:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2by8
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, and I don't plan on ever be poisoned with any covid so-called "vaccine".

I'll take my chances with a virus that has over a 99% survival rating over an experimental "vaccine" any day.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 04:52 PM
2by8 is currently offline Click here to Send 2by8 a Private Message Find more posts by 2by8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2by8
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I will wear a mask, but I don't think that will really help an airborne virus.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 04:53 PM
2by8 is currently offline Click here to Send 2by8 a Private Message Find more posts by 2by8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Stigma
Do you get to choose the vaxx you will be administered or do they just give you what they have?

I just got what they had at the time, same with my family. We were all Pzifer though, despite my kids getting it months later.

I do know people who got vaxxed around the same time as me and one had the J&J, a few others had Moderna.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 05:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-
We had something similar here in Ireland.

thumb up

Several countries saw milder Flu seasons due to the Covid19 restrictions.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 05:12 PM
snowdragon

Double Pfizered in April and now the whole family is vaccinated including the kid.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 05:15 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2by8
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Pzifer

quote:
pzifered

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 05:17 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh shit, I voted yes, twice instead of **** you robtard.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 05:36 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

First jab made me really tired for a few days. It’s been a day since my second jab and I feel great. big grin

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2021 05:42 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote