KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » best solution to anti-vaxxers

Best solution to antivaxers
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
death penalty 5 31.25%
imprisonment 1 6.25%
large fines 0 0%
zero access to public services 3 18.75%
none of the above 7 43.75%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

best solution to anti-vaxxers
Started by: gold slorg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

best solution to anti-vaxxers

vote

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 11:50 AM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you robtard

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 11:52 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Troll thread.

Maybe I should respond in kind by making a thread trolling those who think people should not have a right to choose to refuse a vaccine.

But that might hurt many authoritarian snowflakes' fee fees here though.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 12:04 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the novel coronavirus already has a solution for anti-vaxxers all worked out, and it's a pretty shitty one. oh well smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 12:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the novel coronavirus already has a solution for anti-vaxxers all worked out, and it's pretty a shitty one. oh well
they get corona virus and die?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 12:21 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

everyone assumes that these boneheads are a new phenomenon, but what if they also occured during smallpox? apart from a general death toll, was anyone keeping track of all the post-confederate freedom-type jackoffs who refused that vaccine as well? is there an exclusive death toll for them? apart from that unknown figure's relevance to the topic, does anyone really care about their lost lives? history might not care. I know i don't. that's why i'm only asking rhetorically, or else i'd research it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:36 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 12:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

The likelyhood that they die is SUPER duper slim, the likelyhood that they get sick is really cormibidity/age related........their ability to spread is the biggest factor.

One of the reasons SW MO got blasted wasn't just because of our low vaccine rate (that played a part) but also because Branson MO is in full swing and they pull in millions of ppl from all over the USA to spread the mister yuck factor.

I say one thing we could do for anti vaxers is make ivermectin available to them.

Here is a good meta-analysis of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of covid-19:

https://journals.lww.com/americanth...tment_of.7.aspx

Last edited by snowdragon on Jul 26th, 2021 at 12:54 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 12:44 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

The chance that the average person will die from covid or any mythical "variant" of it is super slim.

Not worth the risk to get that dangerous "vaccine" put in you over a virus that has over a 99% survival rate.

I'll pass, and no one on this planet will ever make me willingly submit to this or any other vaccine that I don't want. Period.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 12:56 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The chance that the average person will die from covid or any mythical "variant" of it is super slim.

Not worth the risk to get that dangerous "vaccine" put in you over a virus that has over a 99% survival rate.

I'll pass, and no one on this planet will ever make me willingly submit to this or any other vaccine that I don't want. Period.

I think we'll find that the long term consequences far outweigh the benefits.

But if the vaccine doesn't get us the pfas in our drinking water will anyways.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

If you are healthy with no preexisting conditions and not obese or over 55 that's very accurate the more that changes the more likely you will at least be hospitalized........not to mention some of the long term side affects ppl get from covid.

Which brings me back to ivermectin.......it has been in use since 1981 and used mostly to treat humans with parasites......yet still very effective for covid.

Anyway, your choice man
wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You'll love this:

quote:
New COVID-19 vaccine warnings don't mean it's unsafe – they mean the system to report side effects is working
Justin Vesser, University of Virginia
July 19, 2021 8.11am EDT
Updated July 22, 2021 10.48am EDT
While the COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the U.S. have been proved to be safe and effective, recent reports of rare adverse events, or side effects, have raised concerns. On July 12, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration approved an update to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine fact sheet to include an increased risk of the rare nerve condition Guillain-Barré syndrome. This follows previous reports linking the J&J vaccine with a rare blood clot.

While reports like these can be scary, they’re a sign that the vaccine safety reporting system is working. They also highlight how the relative risks of rare side effects like these need to be put into context.

Lool at the spin!

"Reports of forrests and homes being burned to the ground don't mean California is a tinderbox! They mean the lines to the fire department are working!"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
You'll love this:

Lool at the spin!

"Reports of forrests and homes being burned to the ground don't mean California is a tinderbox! They mean the lines to the fire department are working!"

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah, I've never been as subjected to such gaslighting in my entire half century of life as I've been concerning this whole pandemic, lockdowns, masks, and vaccines themselves. It's ridiculous.

They think we're so stupid and that we can't see what they're doing lol.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:48 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

You'll love this:

Lool at the spin!

You guys really don't understand how this works do you?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:50 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
You guys really don't understand how this works do you?

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Nah, we just aren't a gullible fool like you and so many others are.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jul 26th, 2021 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:51 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some much needed backup from Robbie soon bingoing your posts lol.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:59 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some much needed backup from Robbie soon bingoing your posts lol.
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 02:46 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
everyone assumes that these boneheads are a new phenomenon, but what if they also occured during smallpox? apart from a general death toll, was anyone keeping track of all the post-confederate freedom-type jackoffs who refused that vaccine as well? is there an exclusive death toll for them? apart from that unknown figure's relevance to the topic, does anyone really care about their lost lives? history might not care. I know i don't. that's why i'm only asking rhetorically, or else i'd research it.
small pox, cow pox, chicken pox, polio, bubonic plague etc.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 03:17 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

when I was a baby, I got a vaccine for the flu. The most I’ll I’ve ever been is a mild cold or hay fever and it’ll last like a day and I don’t even need to go to hospital or a doctor. You know why? Because I was ****ing vaccinated!

Now, I have had other diseases like asthma, meningitis, jaundice, gastritis, pancreatitis and liver disease but they’re completely unrelated. Plus I always got vaccinated curtesy of the NHS.

That’s why I can drink over 100 units a week and still live.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 03:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I think we'll find that the long term consequences far outweigh the benefits.

But if the vaccine doesn't get us the pfas in our drinking water will anyways.

What science do you base this claim on?

What are these consequences?

What is the time-span we're looking at where we will see these negative consequences of this vaccine?

Because we know Covid19 can kill people and leave others who get it and survive with long term health problems.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 03:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote