KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump's class-action lawsuit against Big Tech

Trump's class-action lawsuit against Big Tech
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Trump's class-action lawsuit against Big Tech

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 01:59 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

idgi...how is trump still able to file any lawsuit? didn't he burn down his bridge to pretty much all competent legal counseling?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 02:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald...ech-11625761897

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...t-social-media/

What do you guys think, how this will play out?

Well, not many people can even hope to stand against social media giants in the court room. I'm not sure anything will come of this, but any reforms can only be a good thing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 02:07 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wish I could say that I had faith that the Justice system would do the right thing and award Trump the money but sadly, I can't. It has become so politicized and anti-Trump in nature that I will be extremely, though pleasantly, surprised if he actually wins.

Not that I actually really give a shit about Trump anymore one way or the other. He lost me as a supporter when he failed to ever pardon Assange and when he seemed to flip flop on vaccines. Still, I like to see justice done and it is a fact that big tech wronged him... just as it is a fact that he had the 2020 election stolen from him.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 02:07 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Trump's class-action lawsuit against Big Tech

"If Facebook, Twitter and YouTube can censor me, they can censor you—and believe me, they are." -snip

I laughed at Trump trying to pass himself off as some sort of champion of freedom and the 1st Amendment like Larry Flynt was.

This is Trump just trying to get a handout, hoping FB, Google and Twitter settle with him out of court.

I imagine each company has a EULA written by very expensive law firms and they wrote it where the user agrees to pretty much give the company the right to ban or restrict them for any reason they see fit.

edit: Sorry, didn't answer your question. I think Trump will fail in each lawsuit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 26th, 2021 at 03:37 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 03:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

The same way it played out when someone else filed this same claim and got thrown out of court.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 08:57 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I wish I could say that I had faith that the Justice system would do the right thing and award Trump the money but sadly, I can't. It has become so politicized and anti-Trump in nature that I will be extremely, though pleasantly, surprised if he actually wins.

Not that I actually really give a shit about Trump anymore one way or the other. He lost me as a supporter when he failed to ever pardon Assange and when he seemed to flip flop on vaccines. Still, I like to see justice done and it is a fact that big tech wronged him... just as it is a fact that he had the 2020 election stolen from him.
wait, an election was stolen from a president in the land of the free and home of the brave?

Something doesn’t add up here.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 09:12 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

According to Trumpers, private companies have the right to refuse service to anyone** for any reason(s).

**Except Trump and Trumpers, if that happens the pacific gets thrown out the stroller.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 09:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like a baby throwing their toys out the pram.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2021 09:57 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote