KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"

Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"

As many of you know already I'm sure, the federal government has said all its workers will have to present proof of being vaccinated if they wanna keep their jobs.

Sounds a lot like WW2 nazi Germany to me rather than the Constitutional Republic our country is supposed to be. The unvaccinated are slowly but surely being removed from society and demonized, just as the jews were who were required to wear a star of David on themselves so the brownshirts knew at a glance who to persecute.

Patriot Nurse is fed up with this "Your papers! Where are you papers?! Your papers are not in order!! Your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!" totalitarian nazi type bullshit.

https://youtu.be/FxvO8DEc308

Again, I thought leftists were opposed to nazi type shit? At least they pretend to be on the surface.

This is just the beginning stages of this demonization of anti-vaxxers and people who are not actually anti-vaxx, but just pro-free will. The covid and so-called "delta variant" fearmongering from the lying media is gonna get much worse and they will increase their rhetoric against the unvaccinated dramatically as time goes on in an attempt to divide the country even further.

As more and more people die or are hospitalized from experimental "vaccines" they will have to increase their lies accordingly to cover it up by claiming it is this mythical "delta variant" that is killing them supposedly because of unvaccinated people rather than admit to it being the dangerous "vaccines" themselves.

Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant". Hmmm, it's almost like there is an easily discernible pattern here. Gee, I wonder what that could be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 1st, 2021 at 01:59 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 01:56 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assuring workers are vaccinated to prevent the spread of a deadly virus = making sure Jews have a star on their shirts to be sheriff of auchwitz. Yeah, makes so much sense, you dipshit.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 02:25 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what's the topic here? "op is a phaggot"?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 02:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Re: Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant". Hmmm, it's almost like there is an easily discernible pattern here. Gee, I wonder what that could be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What countries would they be?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 02:57 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

As many of you know already I'm sure, the federal government has said all its workers will have to present proof of being vaccinated if they wanna keep their jobs.

Sounds a lot like WW2 nazi Germany to me rather than the Constitutional Republic our country is supposed to be. The unvaccinated are slowly but surely being removed from society and demonized, just as the jews were who were required to wear a star of David on themselves so the brownshirts knew at a glance who to persecute.

Patriot Nurse is fed up with this "Your papers! Where are you papers?! Your papers are not in order!! Your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!" totalitarian nazi type bullshit.

https://youtu.be/FxvO8DEc308

Again, I thought leftists were opposed to nazi type shit? At least they pretend to be on the surface.

This is just the beginning stages of this demonization of anti-vaxxers and people who are not actually anti-vaxx, but just pro-free will. The covid and so-called "delta variant" fearmongering from the lying media is gonna get much worse and they will increase their rhetoric against the unvaccinated dramatically as time goes on in an attempt to divide the country even further.

As more and more people die or are hospitalized from experimental "vaccines" they will have to increase their lies accordingly to cover it up by claiming it is this mythical "delta variant" that is killing them supposedly because of unvaccinated people rather than admit to it being the dangerous "vaccines" themselves.

so thirsty.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:00 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

India? Bangladesh? Pakistan?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:01 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden, his dumbass press secretary, and the fake media are all LYING THRU THEIR TEETH when they say it is mostly the unvaccinated that are getting sick.

#Liars

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:02 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Biden, his dumbass press secretary, and the fake media are all LYING THRU THEIR TEETH when they say it is mostly the unvaccinated that are getting sick.

#Liars
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
so thirsty.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:04 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

So not the most vaccinated countries then.

India is the 90th most vaccinated, Pakistan is 115th and Bangladesh is 126th.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:05 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so thirsty.

what more is there to say? or is even that too much of a boon for thirsty op's attention seeking behavior?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So not the most vaccinated countries then.

India is the 90th most vaccinated, Pakistan is 115th and Bangladesh is 126th.
theyre also very crowded. erm

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i suspecr it's more than just population density. is social distancing even an option out there for city residents/commuters?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:18 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can’t really tell you. I only know they are densely populated. Maybe they have a social distancing problem or a lack of vaccination, but I do recall the delta variant originated in India, if that tells you anything.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i take a mostly spacious and ventilated bus and walk through one of the most densly populated areas on earth once a week. however the sidewalks are wide and tourist foot traffic has been at a relative minimum. plus i have the luxury of grocery shopping online for delivery. and there's my mostly-work-from-home situation. what if i didn't have these advantages and was constantly obligated to endure close contact with the general public? rhetorical question. of couse my chances of catching covid would have skyrocketed

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 1st, 2021 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:37 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So are you suggesting it may be an environmental or economic issue?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

only category i could place my suspicion under is "situational" and maybe"city planning" . Japanese cities like tokyo are pretty wealthy, but I'm sure you've seen images of their subways at rush hour.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 1st, 2021 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 03:54 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
only category i could place my suspicion under is "situational" and maybe"city planning" . Japanese cities like tokyo are pretty wealthy, but I'm sure you've seen images of their subways at rush hour.
im guessing they’re like the London Underground. Seriously, so many ****ing people it’s ridiculous.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:02 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still don't understand why it hasn't spread more in Nigeria.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:03 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still don't understand why it hasn't spread more in Nigeria.
well obviously Nigerians have superior genetics and nothing to do with the medical system.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:06 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i suspecr it's more than just population density. is social distancing even an option out there for city residents/commuters?

They have multiple families living in the same in the same home (even the wealthy, just in bigger homes). So 1 gets it, then its spreads to the whole extended family.

Theres also lots of extremely poor beggars and homeless people who wont get prioritised for medical treatment. And they cant just stay at home (they might not have one).

They also cant afford to compensate people to stay at home in lockdowns (but then America doesnt compensate much either).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2021 04:26 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote