KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Kathy Griffin diagnosed with stage one lung cancer

Kathy Griffin diagnosed with stage one lung cancer
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kathy Griffin diagnosed with stage one lung cancer

I thought you'd be interested in this story

Kathy Griffin diagnosed with lung cancer despite ‘never’ smoking

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/02/kath...ign=android_nyp

Sent from the New York Post app. For more from the Post, visit http://nypost.com.
To download our apps, visit http://nypost.com/mobile-apps

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For those who have forgotten she is the b*tch who held up a fake, though very realistic-looking, decapitated bloody head of former President Trump and called it "art". Such a classy "lady" lmao.

That little practical joke stunt scared the shit out of little Baron Trump who mistook it for being the real thing at first.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:37 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't really wish suffering and death on anyone (with a few very rare exceptions) but if she dies from this cancer I sure as hell won't be shedding any tears that's for damn sure.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:44 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bit late to backtrack now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? I've never backtracked on my very strong dislike of her. It's been like that for years so maybe you're confused I guess.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 02:47 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

I liked her as a comic. I'm a lifelong non smoker too; if I get lung cancer from secondhand smoke I would be very angry.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 03:36 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I thought you'd be interested in this story

Kathy Griffin diagnosed with lung cancer despite ‘never’ smoking

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/02/kath...ign=android_nyp

Sent from the New York Post app. For more from the Post, visit http://nypost.com.
To download our apps, visit http://nypost.com/mobile-apps

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. roll eyes (sarcastic)

For those who have forgotten she is the b*tch who held up a fake, though very realistic-looking, decapitated bloody head of former President Trump and called it "art". Such a classy "lady" lmao.

That little practical joke stunt scared the shit out of little Baron Trump who mistook it for being the real thing at first.

Getting pleasure in the misfortune of others, very Christian of you, eThneoLgrRnae thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Huh? What the hell are you talking about? I've never backtracked on my very strong dislike of her. It's been like that for years so maybe you're confused I guess.

I'm literally talking about the two posts of yours, that were before mine, that were inconsistent.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:29 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

For the record. "Little" Barron Trump is now 6ft 7.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:34 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
For the record. "Little" Barron Trump is now 6ft 7.

Trump should get a DNA test.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Bit late to backtrack now.

But is he really back tracking? Or just digging his feet in?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
But is he really back tracking? Or just digging his feet in?

Gloating over someone's sickness and then saying you don't wish ill on them the next would be backtracking. YW

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:48 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Kathy Griffin is in the same camp of unfunny toxic females as Rosie O'Donnell, Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman, Margaret Cho, and Ellen Degenerate.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Gloating over someone's sickness and then saying you don't wish ill on them the next would be backtracking. YW

But saying "I didn't mean it, but **** her if she dies" isn't a much better look.

Either way you look like an ass.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 04:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Robtard
Trump should get a DNA test.

Rumours of growth hormones being used, allegedly.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:16 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

My last bowel movement is funnier than Kathy Griffin.

She is to comedy what Stephen Hawking was to gymnastics.

She’s a try hard who thought an “outrageous” photo would be witty and edgy, but it cost her many jobs and income.

I don’t care that she’s sick, but I won’t wish death on her.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, well, you're entitled to your opinion.

It was one stupid thing and she paid for it. And maybe she wasn't the best comedian.

But lung cancer, I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Lost family to lung cancer, took them much too fast.

Prayers to her and her family.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 05:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
But saying "I didn't mean it, but **** her if she dies" isn't a much better look.

Either way you look like an ass.

I never once said I hope she dies... ever.

I said I don't like her and I won't shed any tears if she dies, which is the truth. I never said I wanted her to die... ever. People are claiming I said things that I've never said. That is slander.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 08:33 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 08:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

What Griffin did with the fake decapitated head was disgusting... but not something that deserves death or getting a horrible disease like cancer. I would rather she beats it than die from it.

Now, Ruth Bader Ginsberg... that is someone who deserves to roast forever in hell and I'm sure she is at this very moment. Good riddance to that baby-killing, demonic "woman".

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 2nd, 2021 at 08:28 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 08:24 PM
Raptor22

What Griffin did with the fake decapitated head was disgusting... but not something that deserves death or getting a horrible disease like cancer. I would rather she beats it than die from it.

Now, Ruth Bader Ginsberg... that is someone who deserves to roast forever in hell and I'm sure she is at this very moment. Good riddance to that baby-killing, demonic "woman".
"Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. roll eyes (sarcastic)"

Couldn't happen to a nicer (person)-

"Of an outcome, completely deserved by the person or people in question. Sometimes used sarcastically when referring to a negative event happening to an unpleasant person."

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.co...+a+nicer+person

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 09:32 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

is she the one who depicted herself holding trump's severed head, because that was pretty funny. shame about the cancer

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2021 10:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote