KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oxford HIV Vaccine starts trials.

Oxford HIV Vaccine starts trials.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oxford HIV Vaccine starts trials.

Covid has acted like WW2 did for many areas of Biotech, obviously viral vaccines.

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-07-0...l-starts-oxford

Think of all those good looking chick's with HIV that can be more safely boned now and how good looking gay men can stop wearing condoms to push each others shit in. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I jest before people get angry with me that people should do either of those things gay guys should wear condoms and unprotected sex with anyone with HIV is still foolish, no matter how fit they are

The facts:

Ethneo might approve of this vaccine...

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on Aug 5th, 2021 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ethneo has been banned for a fortnight, let’s not bother until he comes back starting trouble again.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:43 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

X 2 post

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Ethneo has been banned for a fortnight, let’s not bother until he comes back starting trouble again.
Just sayin he has been with seamen on the poopdeck and seamen travel round the world. Who knows what he had in every port. I would never start trouble. smile

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:49 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it’ was on the poop deck, that’s why you pooped there.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:51 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
So it’ was on the poop deck, that’s why you pooped there.
salty seamen often as I understand it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:53 PM
snowdragon

Oxford is also starting a study on Ivermectin as well for covid......go go oxford.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 04:59 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Oxford HIV Vaccine starts trials.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Covid has acted like WW2 did for many areas of Biotech, obviously viral vaccines.

Think of all those good looking chick's with HIV that can be more safely boned now and how good looking gay men can stop wearing condoms to push each others shit in. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I jest before people get angry with me that people should do either of those things gay guys should wear condoms and unprotected sex with anyone with HIV is still foolish, no matter how fit they are

The facts:

That is awesome news.

I'd take that vaccine when available, even though I'm in a low risk category for HIV.

We could have a future where the vast majority of people contracting HIV are the anti-vax mouthbreathers.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 05:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
Oxford is also starting a study on Ivermectin as well for covid......go go oxford.
trials are good. At the moment ivermectin should only be used in trials.
Originally posted by Robtard
That is awesome news.

I'd take that vaccine when available, even though I'm in a low risk category for HIV.

We could have a future where the vast majority of people contracting HIV are the anti-vax mouthbreathers.
it is, believe it or not Malaria which is a parasite not a virus may also have a vaccine round the corner.

These are the days of miracle and wonder.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 05:20 PM
DarthAloysius

Re: Oxford HIV Vaccine starts trials.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

The facts:

Lol.

But this is great news, what's interesting though is that it was research into HIV vaccines that allow for the rapid covid vaccine roll out in the first place.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-hi...nes-11608821508

EDIT: It's also worth nothing that for those on effective HIV treatment can't transmit the virus through sex. thumb up

Last edited by DarthAloysius on Aug 5th, 2021 at 08:17 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 08:10 PM
DarthAloysius is currently offline Click here to Send DarthAloysius a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAloysius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAloysius
Lol.

But this is great news, what's interesting though is that it was research into HIV vaccines that allow for the rapid covid vaccine roll out in the first place.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-hi...nes-11608821508

EDIT: It's also worth nothing that for those on effective HIV treatment can't transmit the virus through sex. thumb up
yeah, the hiv -covid - hiv link is fascinating. Computer modelling is key too and more than a little freaky. 1 and 0's actually denoting molecular machines, who'd have thunk it.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2021 09:09 PM