KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The right wing incel does something thread.

The right wing incel does something thread.
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The right wing incel does something thread.

Obviously when these people kill people seperate threads will be opened. This is just a topic for the usual shenanigans.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ndroidApp_Other

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:35 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

From the article:

quote:
Young, angry men are falling down a rabbit hole of online radicalization.

I guess when you tell Men, especially White Men, that they are the devil, they should be discriminated against due to their sex and/or race, and all of societys' problems are their fault, they lash out at society.

I wonder who could have predicted this.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:38 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

*yawn*

Yet another "right wing" incel thread.

How very boring.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:38 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is OP so obsessed with incels?

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:39 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Klaw
From the article:

I guess when you tell Men, especially White Men, that they are the devil, they should be discriminated against due to their sex and/or race, and all of societys' problems are their fault, they lash out at society.

You mean when people tell them that's what is being sad.

It's not the reality at all.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:43 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

It's socially acceptable to be racist against Whites and sexist against Men.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:48 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reeeeeeee

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Newjak
You mean when people tell them that's what is being said.

It's not the reality at all.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:51 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:53 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

You know, I'm done college next year and I wonder if "Diversity Hires" will make my job search much harder.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:54 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course.

Bill Maher , who's a Liberal, has pointed this out before.

But Leftists don't see it.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:55 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

As Newjack alludes, lies are all you people have for your fantasy reality.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 02:55 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Maher seems to be a genuine, actual classical liberal, which is rare nowadays. Of course I'm not sure what his views are on vaccine mandates so I may be mistaken.

I laugh when Rob claims he is a classical liberal lol.

Maher is really funny sometimes but he has also insulted christianity on numerous occasions. Of course he's more critical of religion, in general, than just specifically christianity and far more critical of Islam in particular than he is Christianity.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 2nd, 2021 at 03:16 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:11 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Maher seems to be a genuine, actual classical liberal, which is rare nowadays. Of course I'm not sure what his views are on vaccine mandates so I may be mistaken.

I laugh when Rob claims he is a classical liberal lol.

Maher is really funny sometimes but he has also insulted christianity on numerous occasions. Of course he's more critical of religion, in general, than just specifically christianity and far more critical of Islam in particular than he is Christianity.
So what's any of that got to do with Incels downloading bomb instructions?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:27 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

According to US-based The Violence Project, 98 per cent of perpetrators are male. This is despite increased prevalence of mental illness among women, who rarely commit mass shootings.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:28 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
So what's any of that got to do with Incels downloading bomb instructions?

I was replying to someone else's post, you incel-obsessed snowflake.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:28 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was replying to someone else's post, you incel-obsessed snowflake.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:29 PM
Darth Thor

So I'm sure you and Bill Maher would agree that the same applies to the targeting and bashing of Muslims right?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
So I'm sure you and Bill Maher would agree that the same applies to the targeting and bashing of Muslims right?
seems unlikely

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 03:45 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which one ?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 04:02 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote