KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sick leftist twitter trolls mock Desantis' wife's breast cancer diagnosis

Sick leftist twitter trolls mock Desantis' wife's breast cancer diagnosis
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sick leftist twitter trolls mock Desantis' wife's breast cancer diagnosis

Typical disgusting behavior displayed from such "loving and tolerant" toxic leftists...smh.

Attachment: screenshot_20211005-035523_nypost.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 09:02 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is from the democrat woman who is running against Desantis.

Of course hateful leftists paid her no heed.

Attachment: screenshot_20211005-040527_nypost.jpg

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 09:09 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's just a few of the sick comments.

Attachment: screenshot_20211005-042724_nypost.jpg

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 09:32 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's more:

Attachment: screenshot_20211005-042749_nypost.jpg

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 09:34 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Such tolerant and loving liberals.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 09:34 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

5 posts of you being a dickhead hypocrite isn't going to engender sympathy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 10:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is no excuse/justification for their sick, demented tweets.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 5th, 2021 at 10:23 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 10:14 AM
Waverid3r
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eggs actly

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 10:26 AM
Waverid3r is currently offline Click here to Send Waverid3r a Private Message Find more posts by Waverid3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I didn't say there was. Just don't be a hypocrite about it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 11:20 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waverid3r
Restricted

Account Restricted

those people were awful

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 11:23 AM
Waverid3r is currently offline Click here to Send Waverid3r a Private Message Find more posts by Waverid3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waverid3r
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 11:24 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Here's the thing do I wish cancer of this lady... no. Do I hope she recovers... yes.

Does the fact she is married to a man that helped endanger and get a lot of people killed during this pandemic lessen my sympathies for her... also yes.

This woman is going to have access to the best health care in the U.S. She'll most likely have a strong recovery because of it. The people her husband helped get killed didn't get those same benefits.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 11:51 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"reeee 24/7" poor methneo.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 12:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waverid3r
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 12:31 PM
Waverid3r
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Newjak
Here's the thing do I wish cancer of this lady... no. Do I hope she recovers... yes.

Does the fact she is married to a man that helped endanger and get a lot of people killed during this pandemic lessen my sympathies for her... also yes.

This woman is going to have access to the best health care in the U.S. She'll most likely have a strong recovery because of it. The people her husband helped get killed didn't get those same benefits.
Okay then send him to knock on my 🚪

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 12:33 PM
Waverid3r
Restricted

Account Restricted

Andrew Worthington Lisa lampinelli fukface

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 12:34 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

To assume that every leftist shares those horrible opinions is exactly what I'd expect from a POS like Methneo. 'Oh, three people did a thing, now everyone is guilty of it'. Piss off you slack-jawed yokel.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 12:34 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Klaw
Sigma Male

Such tolerant and loving liberals.

Their mask slips off constantly.

It's amazing how people think the Left are loving and/or tolerant.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 01:42 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that's nice, eon

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 02:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Klaw
It's amazing how people think the Left are loving and/or tolerant.

It's amazing how people think the actions of a few can be used to judge everybody, I mean it's typical for a bigot but amazing to me.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Oct 5th, 2021 02:07 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote