KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rick Saleeby resigns

Rick Saleeby resigns
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rick Saleeby resigns

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...y-has-resigned/

quote:
[Washington DC- Dec 29, 2021] Rick Saleeby, Producer for Jake Tapper, has resigned.
The update came from CNN’s Matt Dornic, Head of Strategic Communications at the
network, following Project Veritas’ December 15th report of alleged text messages and FaceTime calls of Saleeby’s sexual fantasies and solicitation of photos of underage girls.

As previously reported, Fairfax County police have taken some of Saleeby’s property as part of an investigation being conducted by detectives assigned to the Child Exploitation Squad of the Major Crimes Bureau. When confronted by a Project Veritas reporter early in the week outside of his court appearance, Saleeby refused to answer questions about his
official status with CNN.

Of course Fox picked up on this.

And of course MSNBC or The Washington Post has not.

Whirly and others can say what they like against Project Veritas credibility, I won't say some of it isn't earned. But this is undeniably big news, and it is telling that "real" news has a blackout on it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2021 09:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leftists stink
Restricted

Account Restricted

Little Pooty and the other snowflakes won't go near this thread.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2021 10:35 PM
Leftists stink is currently offline Click here to Send Leftists stink a Private Message Find more posts by Leftists stink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
https://www.projectveritas.com/news...y-has-resigned/

Of course Fox picked up on this.

And of course MSNBC or The Washington Post has not.

Whirly and others can say what they like against Project Veritas credibility, I won't say some of it isn't earned. But this is undeniably big news, and it is telling that "real" news has a blackout on it.

Can you not use a source other than Project Veritas? That's literally why the last thread was closed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 29th, 2021 10:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Can you not use a source other than Project Veritas? That's literally why the last thread was closed.

They broke the story though.

I realize they have a bad reputation, but they aren't the daily stormer.

But if you'd like I can go with Fox News, I just figured they weren't really any more credible.

Story seems legit at this point, the investigation and resignation definitely happened, and the allegations look pretty damning.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2021 10:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by cdtm
They broke the story though.

I realize they have a bad reputation, but they aren't the daily stormer.

But if you'd like I can go with Fox News, I just figured they weren't really any more credible.

Story seems legit at this point, the investigation and resignation definitely happened, and the allegations look pretty damning.

Oh, the story is legit. Case in point, a whole bunch of sites are reporting even further trouble at CNN. I'm just saying, you start from a position of strength in your argument if you post sources that aren't complete ****ing nutjobs.

Broken clocks and all that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2021 11:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Oh, the story is legit. Case in point, a whole bunch of sites are reporting even further trouble at CNN. I'm just saying, you start from a position of strength in your argument if you post sources that aren't complete ****ing nutjobs.

Broken clocks and all that.

He's driven, I'll give you that. I've been following his site and looking at the charges against him.

Far as I can see, he isn't the right winger he's painted as. He's gone after FOX several times now.

He absolutely has done some scummy things, but I think its less in the service of propaganda, and more scorched earth. He sees himself at war with essentially an entrenched group of self serving hypocrites.

And he kind of has a point. Just because MSNBC is more accurate then Fox doesn't mean they care about truth and public service. They're all about corporations and the CEO's and shareholders and owners, and what THEY want.

If the public interest and the company interest conflict, sucks to be us.

So I think he just wants to burn it all down.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2021 05:14 PM