KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The problem with crazy ladies like Amber Heard...

The problem with crazy ladies like Amber Heard...
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The problem with crazy ladies like Amber Heard...

Is that they allow misogynists like Rogan to have their day and undermine the many women who are abused.

Thoughts?

Old Post May 1st, 2022 03:06 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: The problem with crazy ladies like Amber Heard...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Is that they allow misogynists like Rogan to have their day and undermine the many women who are abused.

Thoughts?

I'll agree she undermines victims, yes.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 03:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I support Cdtm's sister beating the living crap out of him with my whole heart (please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 1st, 2022 03:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Last edited by Old Man Whirly! on May 1st, 2022 at 03:38 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2022 03:33 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

So the problem isn't that Amber Heard is an abusive piece of shit but that she gives other people ammunition?

lmao

Old Post May 1st, 2022 06:03 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I haven't been following this at all

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 06:25 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ares834
So the problem isn't that Amber Heard is an abusive piece of shit but that she gives other people ammunition?

lmao
why can't it be both?

Old Post May 1st, 2022 07:11 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Women make up nearly half of domestic abusers. I say it's about time we used some of that ammunition against them.

Old Post May 1st, 2022 07:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Amber Turd the wh$re can go jump off the tallest building in the world and die

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 03:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Amber Turd the wh$re can go jump off the tallest building in the world and die

And she can take Depp with her, tbh.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 04:00 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
why can't it be both?

Bingo.

She's an abusive lying trashcan, who I hope gets sued into oblivion, and her actions both undermines real victoms of abuse while giving the dudebros ammo to do there thing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 02:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

A whole bunch of conversations about female victims of abuse get derailed by some dickhead that's like "but what about the men?". I would hope a similar thing isn't going to happen here.

A talk about female abusers in relationships in society is long overdue, and if anything positive comes from the Depp trial, it would be my hope that people start to see the reality of the situation, and that she's not some abberation.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 03:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I haven't been following this at all
My thoughts, exactly.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 03:25 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by -Pr-
A whole bunch of conversations about female victims of abuse get derailed by some dickhead that's like "but what about the men?". I would hope a similar thing isn't going to happen here.

It happened here already, though

Originally posted by Blakemore
My thoughts, exactly.

The craziest thing about amber heard was that we have a supreme court justice who's wife assisted and encouraged the capitol insurrection.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 05:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

A talk about female abusers in relationships in society is long overdue, and if anything positive comes from the Depp trial, it would be my hope that people start to see the reality of the situation, and that she's not some abberation.

The reality of the situation is that the rate of abuse between men and women in intimate relationships is roughly equal. But the real elephant in the room is that lesbian couples have the highest rates of abuse, and gay couples have the lowest, with straight couples in between.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 06:59 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I can't speak for the world at large, but I really believe that conversation in America is unsalvageable.

As are most conversations. The main problem is the mixing of politics, social issues, with marketing. You can't have an honest conversation when everyone wants to sell you something. "Reality TV" culture really. Or maybe Jerry Springer.

The good faith actors get drowned out by the scumbags wanting to sell you shampoos or deodorant or hybrids or insurance, or the politicians looking to get elected, or the trolls with axes to grind...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 08:11 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It happened here already, though

I don't doubt that. Doesn't mean it needs to continue though, especially if that side of the conversation comes up again.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The reality of the situation is that the rate of abuse between men and women in intimate relationships is roughly equal. But the real elephant in the room is that lesbian couples have the highest rates of abuse, and gay couples have the lowest, with straight couples in between.

Yup. But when you say that, the usual shite comes up.

Originally posted by cdtm
I can't speak for the world at large, but I really believe that conversation in America is unsalvageable.

As are most conversations. The main problem is the mixing of politics, social issues, with marketing. You can't have an honest conversation when everyone wants to sell you something. "Reality TV" culture really. Or maybe Jerry Springer.

The good faith actors get drowned out by the scumbags wanting to sell you shampoos or deodorant or hybrids or insurance, or the politicians looking to get elected, or the trolls with axes to grind...

Eh, while I think you can poke fun at America for a bunch of things, in this case I feel like it's more of a western civilization thing. The attitude towards the idea of female abusers is pretty consistent in most western countries, and even if it's worse in America, say, that doesn't mean it's easily solved in places like Ireland, the UK, France, Germany etc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 09:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

*in the voice of Sean Connery* We've all had mad exes, nothing a good spanking doesn't solve... shifty I jest.

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 10:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well, who doesn't like a spanking?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 10:47 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, who doesn't like a spanking?
laughing out loud

Old Post May 2nd, 2022 10:54 PM