KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alone

Alone
Started by: ObieTrice 26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Alone

I created this thread 2 post a bunch of shit when u r alone in the forums, but dont want 2 leave.Its kinda cool when u r alone. i have a feeling this thread will be dead tommorow morning....

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:52 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

lalalalalal....

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:54 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

2 trailer park girls go round the outside...

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:55 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Look Mami I got the x if u into takin drugs...

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:58 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

succes is my only muther$#%&!$ option, failures not...

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:00 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

this realy sucs ass...

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:02 AM
Dexx
wingless

this is a really lame attempt to increse your postcount. it's pointless, none the less. there are plenty of threads for you to post in when you're alone on the boards

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:10 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

Ya, but every1 will think u r wierd if u post pointles **** in other threads

R.I.P Tupac

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 22nd, 2003 at 11:00 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:16 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

*cough*

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:23 AM
Dexx
wingless

is pointless **** all you can come up with?

(i definitley reccomend this for closing)

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jun 22nd, 2003 at 11:00 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 08:06 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, can't see any future in this thread. Closing.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 11:00 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote