KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » My Account has been sabotoged

My Account has been sabotoged
Started by: Time Flys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Account has been sabotoged

TI here.

My account has been hacked/sabotoged/screwed up.

I can no longer login, my email has been wiped off the account and my password will no longer work.

Imp looked into my profile on the mod access and shows no email attached to my account either.

I need this fixed please.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 11:25 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I can vouch for this. Time Immemorial has been locked out of his account and cannot log in.

I honestly don't know what to do for him.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2015 11:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bump

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 05:33 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just create an identical account with a slightly altered username

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 05:40 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want my same account. No reason this should have happened.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 05:58 PM
Bardock42

A similar thing happened to me when I first signed up. I posted about 1000 posts on a different account, before Raz helped me fix it.

I suppose you've already tried it, but the password reset feature doesn't go to your email?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 06:38 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 07:41 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time Flys
TI here.

My account has been hacked/sabotoged/screwed up.

I can no longer login, my email has been wiped off the account and my password will no longer work.

Imp looked into my profile on the mod access and shows no email attached to my account either.

I need this fixed please.
Could you post a link to your profile?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:25 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't post links.

Its Time Immemorial

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:36 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

I've PMed you

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 08:37 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Raz
Could you post a link to your profile?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;userid=146098

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raz told me he won't fix it because I don't know the email on the account which has been changed. Makes sense right. Even talked to people on FB and Imp over text, WHO VOUCHED for me above, but I guess that's not enough proof for Raz.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:04 PM
Bardock42

Well, but maybe you can fix it, you obviously signed up with a different email than you use now. Maybe if you think about it you can find out what email it was, and you can recover your password.

And a new account is not so bad.

On the other hand I can understand why Raz is a bit cautious, since that's exactly the kind of thing how "hackers" get access to other people's accounts.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:07 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, but maybe you can fix it, you obviously signed up with a different email than you use now. Maybe if you think about it you can find out what email it was, and you can recover your password.

And a new account is not so bad.

On the other hand I can understand why Raz is a bit cautious, since that's exactly the kind of thing how "hackers" get access to other people's accounts.

No because he told me the email has my user name in it, and I don't have any email using this user name...at all.

Why would he be cautious when I talked to Imp over Text on the phone, and he posted above vouching that I am having this problem. Does he not trust the words of a Global Moderator? And I talked to Bada, and posted on the Facebook group.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:09 PM
Bardock42

What do you suspect that happened?

Also, have you tried signing in on different devices or browsers?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:10 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
What do you suspect that happened?

Also, have you tried signing in on different devices or browsers?

Yes I have tried everything. I even gave IMP my password so he could try.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2015 09:12 PM
Quincy
Debaser

You are NOT Time Immemorial and I refuse to buy your false claims!

Ban this man!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 17th, 2015 09:24 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I'm not surprised Raz was doubtful if you were the real Time Immemorial, considering the fact that your first username was Time Flys.

But then again, I guess the fact that Imp vouched for you and you texted him personally means you are the real TI.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 04:52 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't want to make another TI account if I was going to get my account back..also its as easy as looking up my IP and comparing it to my original account. Which everyone does here checking for socks and duplicate accounts.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 02:59 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Have you tried contacting Raz personally? Maybe send him a PM? He might be able to implement a security measure to stop this hacking thing.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 03:48 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote