KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Will JurrasicPark3 Be Any Good? Vote!

Will JurrasicPark3 Be Any Good? Vote!
Started by: DinosaurBob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DinosaurBob

Will JurrasicPark3 Be Any Good? Vote!

I've been thinking if JP3 will
actually be that good. confused
Spielberg isn't directing, so
I assume it won't be as good as 1.
I sure hope it's better than 2.
Bu than when you look at those
trailers, you can't help but be
amazed by those amazing dinosaur
visual effects. big grin
But I'll see 3 as long as there's
no purple dinosaur that sings songs. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 5th, 2001 10:56 PM
DinosaurBob is currently offline Click here to Send DinosaurBob a Private Message Find more posts by DinosaurBob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

JP3 is going to totally suck ass! They should of stopped with part 1. The previews look so stupid, when I went to go see The Mummy Returns, a preview of JP3 came on, half of the people in the theater laughed! I dont blame them, JP3 is going to be pathetic!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 12:17 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

It won't be better than the original for obvious reasons, but I do think it'll be worth watching. In the previews there are parts of the books they left out, so those ought to be interesting, and the fx look amazing.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 01:23 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

What Obvious reasons? confused

Sounds like you've prejudged that film before it hits the screen...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 04:32 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

After a horrible JP2, It would be unconceivable for me to see JP3, considering that Speilberg isn't directing this one and that the whole JP thing is old and like so 1995 I wont see it! It's just a cheap ploy by the studios to make an easy buck!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 04:46 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

And yet another prejudgement. Has it even started being reviewed anywhere yet?

I think JP3 will definately be an improvement over JP2. IMHO OC

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 04:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

The obvious reason for me is that you cannot do better than the original. That movie, to me anyways, had the best special effects and has led to all the great effest we see today. I can't wait to see JP3, but I still don't think it'll be better than the first one.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 6th, 2001 06:14 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zereil
Scoundrel

THe only thing that I would say is that I wouldnt pre-judge the film but from the trailer, the event that occured was forseeable the character acting seemed relatively shakey, the plot seemed thin and obvious and the dialogue seemed mediocre at best. having said that the film may be OK you never know. As well as this Speilberg must of liked it as he said that he wouldn't direct it but he would like to produce a forth installment.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2001 02:19 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChelsiJediKnight

First thing first...What in the world were they thinking of. Hello, like what is the whole point of the movie. Why did they go back to an island filled with dinosaurs. I mean, Okay I understand in part 2 that they wanted to save them. But what is up now. I think there is really not point what so ever to make that movie. There is no point at all. We all know people will die. We all know that the hero Sam Neil will live. We all know it is about dinosaur. What is the suspense? Where is the reason? We all practically know what is going to happen, so why do they do this? To waste money? Honestly most sequels are the ones that really suck the big toe! And that is my little opinion.

cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing cool smokin' rolling on floor laughing

But what brings balance to the Chosen One?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 04:25 AM
ChelsiJediKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ChelsiJediKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ChelsiJediKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Well, we also know what is going to happen in the next two Star Wars films. The reason they go back is to save their son who is somehow on the island. If people know that dinosaurs actually existed then they would go to the island, it doesn't matter what has happened.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 08:36 AM
Ratcat

I'll let you know next week when I've seen it. wink

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 11:45 AM
Zereil
Scoundrel

Predominantly I believe the reason the film company keeps sending people on a hazardous mission to an island full of islands, is simply because lots of people like to see dinosaurs, and whilst with each sequel the company will make a diminished profit they are still likely to make a sufficient one none the less to explain there actions...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2001 01:01 PM
Zereil is currently offline Click here to Send Zereil a Private Message Find more posts by Zereil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

And besides they obviously cant make JP into James Bond. But there will be On more JP movie called, Jurassic Park: Finale. And will make each part worth the price. And obviously this last one will have to erradicate the Island, and reteam the actors from part one and 2. Jeff Goldblume, Sam Neil, and that bald guy from The Lost world.

Neil's Character will die, he bald guys character will die, but the point is the Dinosaurs will die. Ending this great series.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2001 02:13 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I finally saw this film last night and if I have any critisism it was that the film seemed too darn short, the ending was really a disappointment, nothing like the high action endings of 2 & 3.

Anyhow, apart from that I did enjoy it. Just wish it had been longer.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2001 06:10 PM
Darth Gehenna

Jurassic Park III was definately one of my favorite movies this summer, it's also my favorite of the Jurassic Park series.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2001 06:50 PM
Darth Gehenna is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Gehenna a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Gehenna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

The first Jurrasic Park was awesome number 2 was alright. Number 3 I'll wait till it comes out on video.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2001 07:32 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Lance, DON'T BOTHER!!!
I thought it s*cked big time: the highlights of the 2 previous movies were the T-Rex and the raptors

MEGA SPOILER!!!!!

the rex diese and the raptors don't kill

Old Post Aug 30th, 2001 07:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarge

Yeah! I loved the first 2 JP's. There's no doubt that JP will dissapoint anyone. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:58 PM
Sarge is currently offline Click here to Send Sarge a Private Message Find more posts by Sarge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tex
After a horrible JP2, It would be unconceivable for me to see JP3, considering that Speilberg isn't directing this one and that the whole JP thing is old and like so 1995 I wont see it! It's just a cheap ploy by the studios to make an easy buck!
Jurassic park is 1993 not 19955.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 08:59 PM
Sarge is currently offline Click here to Send Sarge a Private Message Find more posts by Sarge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

who resurrected this dinosaur?

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:41 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote