KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » My Kill Bill Future Theory

My Kill Bill Future Theory
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

My Kill Bill Future Theory

So, I'm going to post what I think will happen in Kill Bill Vol. 2, as far as storyline goes. You may not want to read this because it could very well be an accurate prediction and therefore a spoiler. So, stop here because I might be right. I think that Uma is going to get killed by one of the people she is trying to assasinate. She will die a very hard and meaningful death and then her daughter will one day find the sword and learn the story of her dead mother, hence she will be the one to Kill Bill.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:26 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Here's another Kill Bill theory. Luci Lu's character gets slightly decapitated but the chopped off part of her head lands on snow. What if . . . just what if the cold snow preserves her diced brain and they can stick it back on and she lives!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:29 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Ummmm, I don't think that's going to happen...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:54 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

me neither, what sort of star trek movies have you been watching?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:31 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Here's another Kill Bill theory. Luci Lu's character gets slightly decapitated but the chopped off part of her head lands on snow. What if . . . just what if the cold snow preserves her diced brain and they can stick it back on and she lives!

It might work remenber Ray Liota's character in Hannibal? He also got scalp and kept on talking. So maybe O-Ren might not be out the picture yet.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 05:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

laughing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 06:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

O-Ren is dead. There would be no point to the first movie if she wasn't

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:25 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, forget the O-Ren part. She was slain by Hotzo steel. But what do you guys think about my first theory? Uma's daughter will Kill Bill after Uma get's killed. She will use her mother's sword.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:30 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by plenTpak52
O-Ren is dead. There would be no point to the first movie if she wasn't

Yeah she is dead alright I was just being creative with the "Return from the dead O-Ren" theory.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 12:34 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Okay, forget the O-Ren part. She was slain by Hotzo steel. But what do you guys think about my first theory? Uma's daughter will Kill Bill after Uma get's killed. She will use her mother's sword.

No because Bill would be ancient by then. He's already old, so he'd probably be dead from natural causes by then. Even if he wasn't dead he'd be in a wheelchair and eating jello and mashed potatoes

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 08:19 PM
Bhang
Slider

quote:
Originally posted by plenTpak52
No because Bill would be ancient by then. He's already old, so he'd probably be dead from natural causes by then. Even if he wasn't dead he'd be in a wheelchair and eating jello and mashed potatoes
That didn't bother Vito Corlone laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 09:32 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Maybe this will gives us some ideas:

http://www.killermovies.com/gallery...me2/kb2_02.html

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 01:49 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

This is more of a fervent prayer than a theory, but I would like to see a fight between Uma's daughter and Vivica Fox's daughter. Imagine it. Kung-fu toddlers! Only Tarantino could and would try that. Fingers crossed.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 10:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote