KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movies you were excited about but when you watched it it wasnt that great

Movies you were excited about but when you watched it it wasnt that great
Started by: cgtuna21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Movies you were excited about but when you watched it it wasnt that great

I was excited about the Matrix Reloaded. I loved the 1st one so I knew that the 2nd one was gonna be very good 2. I mean the Matrix Reloaded came 2nd in the box office for the whole summer and got 281 million dollars. So I thought it would be so good that I bought it. When I watched the movie I was shocked. I mean it was an ok movie and I kinda liked it but there was no story, all action, looked more fake then the 1st. I mean the Action sequences were very cool but it just had nothing to complete it. I should of rented this movie 1st.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 04:05 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

The exorcist. I grew up hearing how scary it was and bla bla. When I saw it I was like: " This is it???"
I mean the beginning is pointless, its boring till the girl gets possessed and after that its just funny because of all the swearing.
It has good bits like the cross scene and the spider walk (director's cut version) but thats it.
It does however surprise me it came out all those years ago with all the stuff it has but in this day and age it just doesnt work.

Last edited by Kes on Nov 30th, 2003 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 11:31 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

the texas chainsaw massacre (original) thought it was gonna be grand.....it wasnt.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 05:35 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

The second Matrix.
LXG
Daredevil

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:24 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Star wars Episode I and II.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:28 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Underworld, 28 days later, the others, matrix reloaded and Hulk to name a few.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:46 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Matrix: Revolutions

Damn Kes, the same thing happened to me with the Exorcist, for years i was afraid to watch this movie and i made sure i never watch it but then my curiosity got the best of me and one morning i watched it and damn this movie was so boring!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:15 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

The Cradle of Life. i LOVE angelina jolie, but this movie sucks.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:27 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

darth vicious u weren't scared of the movie because it was in the morning. you need to watch it night its f***ing scary

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:46 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

mr. deeds
hollywood homicide

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 04:52 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by cgtuna21
darth vicious u weren't scared of the movie because it was in the morning. you need to watch it night its f***ing scary
1st time I watched it I must have been 12 or something and it was at night, and I was alone and it sucks.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 10:20 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'll also say Exorcist, thought it was very boring, and the cool scenes were too few and far between.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 10:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

28 days later, man this movie was not good, it was way too slow for me

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:14 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Two movies come to my mind: "Matrix Reloaded" and "Malibu's Most Wanted".The former left me puzzled and disappointed with the love between Trinity and Neo. The latter one was funny from the start but halfway throught the movie the funny was gone. I really wanted to enjoy these two movies but the storylines never got me interested. So I was let down and bum out.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:34 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nope, i think the Exorcist is a boring movie at any time of day!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 01:00 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

urg! Terminator 3 i hate it (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 01:39 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MUSE(a band)_16

LXG and the mummy returns + matrix 2 and 3( part 3 just one bullet time i mean come on)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:15 AM
MUSE(a band)_16 is currently offline Click here to Send MUSE(a band)_16 a Private Message Find more posts by MUSE(a band)_16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Furious Angel

quote:
Originally posted by SilverFighter
"Malibu's Most Wanted"

thumb up and also the cat in the hat and seabiscuit....even though i love mike meyers and horses they werent as good as i thought they would be

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:31 AM
Furious Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Furious Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Furious Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Matrix Reloaded, a real shocker. After this pathetic ensemble, i was ready for anything, hence Revolutions wasnt much of a disappointment as i expected a Z-Grade movie.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:18 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

pirates of the carribean............. JUST KIDDING. i would say x-men coz i didnt find n e thing in it

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:02 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote