KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Started by: MissesDepp?!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

Love The breakfast club

The breakfast club is defenatley one of my favorite movies of all time, Judd Nelson's character, John Bender is very sexy. I like the way that movie shows what high school is really like. Who can't like a John Hughes movie?

Attachment: tbc54.gif
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:14 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

sorry that picture sucked ass, it was supposed to show the credits, try this one...it's of Bender crawling through the celing vents while saying the joke in my signature.

Attachment: tbc07.gif
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:17 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

The breakfast club is one of my fav movies!!!! histerical!! ...and yes, judd nelson is very sexy

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:44 AM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hahaha my god nobody knows this movie...YOUR ALL STUCK UP ASSHOLES BRAIN WASHED BY THE MEDIA...WATCH SOME GOOD STUFF FOR ONCE!!!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 03:32 AM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

whoa...easy there Tex ! The Breakfast club is one of my favorite films...

Don't you ever talk about my friends! You don't know any of my friends. You don't look at any of my friends. And you certainly wouldn't condescend to speak to any of my friends. So you just stick to the things you know: shopping, nail polish, your father's BMW, and your poor, rich drunk mother in the Caribbean. - John Bender

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:15 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

great now we're onto 2/1000 on this thing...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:37 PM
Fire

insanely good movies

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 01:27 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Judd Nelson was freaking hot in that movie!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 04:42 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

I agree judd nelson was horribly sexy, illegaly sexy, completley sexy...and just plain sexy.

Attachment: tbc36.gif
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:01 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

NoOoOoO!!! damn molly ringwald! damn her to hell! besides as we all know she doesn't even end up with him at the end she just teases him with this kiss:

Attachment: tbc17.gif
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 10:02 PM
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by MissesDepp?!
hahaha my god nobody knows this movie...YOUR ALL STUCK UP ASSHOLES BRAIN WASHED BY THE MEDIA...WATCH SOME GOOD STUFF FOR ONCE!!!

yea like some johnny depp movies ! hahaha /end sarcasm

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 11:01 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

exactly like some johnny depp movies. Maybe you could go and convince your idol there to date someone with a normal sized chest and to cover up his chest and appologize for ever filming Joe dirt because that was shit.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 11:04 PM
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Im confused...lol...what...I am so confused lol David Spade played as Joe Dirt

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 12:44 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

quote:
Originally posted by MissesDepp?!
exactly like some johnny depp movies. Maybe you could go and convince your idol there to date someone with a normal sized chest and to cover up his chest and appologize for ever filming Joe dirt because that was shit.

..you DO know joe dirt was david spade right???

*comes over loud speaker* Johhny Depp Movies Ruin The Memory

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 12:48 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killer
Glampire

love it.

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=synth107etic

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:21 AM
Killer is currently offline Click here to Send Killer a Private Message Find more posts by Killer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

Okay...just curious here, but how does a thread of The Breakfast Club manage to curve itself into yet another " ooh Johnny Depp is so hot" thread ?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:49 PM
A.D. Skinner is currently offline Click here to Send A.D. Skinner a Private Message Find more posts by A.D. Skinner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leaf_eater

amen A.D! johnny's a great actor, bless him, but every thread i've been on today somehow became a gather of drooling, sugar-high, fan online. which was slightly disappointing here because i really like The Breackfast Club damnit!
...heh heh, bender has cool nose....

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:30 AM
leaf_eater is currently offline Click here to Send leaf_eater a Private Message Find more posts by leaf_eater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

yeah he flares his nostrils quite a bit. This is a thread for The breakfast club, i am merley sticking up for what i like. And you DO know that Kid rock was in the movie entitled JOE DIRT.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:29 PM
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

if anything you should be watching some johnny depp movies they might help remove that wall of density placed within your brain

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 07:30 PM
A.D. Skinner
Assistant Director

So what...did we manage to get off the subject of Johhny Depp for like 2 whole additions to the thread.

Yeah, Johnny Depp is a good actor, but this is a Breakfast Club thread !

"If I have to come back here one more time, I'm cracking skulls !"

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 08:55 PM