KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Shrek!

Shrek!
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
amity75

Shrek!

I've just watched this film for the first time in ages and I forgot how funny it is! It's the best Computer animated film by a mile. There are too many amazing one liners to list! Anyone else agree?

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:20 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yes
i need to go rewatch: shrek, toy story 1&2, bugs life, antz, ice age....

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Shrek wasnt as good as finding nemo, but u are half right, its the 2nd best CG Animated film cuz Nemo beat it, and its story was awesome!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:08 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
catfish

shrek is the best, i want to see shrek 2. when's tat coming out?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 10:40 AM
catfish is currently offline Click here to Send catfish a Private Message Find more posts by catfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

Yeah i saw it yesterday. i was laughing my a$$ off all day! that movie is one of the best of all time!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 04:27 PM
Pipage558 is currently offline Click here to Send Pipage558 a Private Message Find more posts by Pipage558 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigp

Shrek is awesome. Shrek 2 is coming out, I think, early 2005.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 02:58 AM
bigp is currently offline Click here to Send bigp a Private Message Find more posts by bigp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I had only seen it once. Saw it for the 2nd time a few days ago, I must say it lost some of its charm. Still fun thou, afraid to see it again thou.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:22 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silvermane
Begginer of Oblivion

Re: Shrek!

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
I've just watched this film for the first time in ages and I forgot how funny it is! It's the best Computer animated film by a mile. There are too many amazing one liners to list! Anyone else agree?

Than I guess you haven't seen anything by Squaresoft, Like Final Flight of the Osiris, or the SE done in Matrix Revolusions or even the upcoming FF7 movie. Square loves to hog the best animators in the world.

Away from that, Metropolis and Wonderful Days (Still only in Jap) have some killer CG

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:47 AM
Silvermane is currently offline Click here to Send Silvermane a Private Message Find more posts by Silvermane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Shrek wasnt as good as finding nemo, but u are half right, its the 2nd best CG Animated film cuz Nemo beat it, and its story was awesome!

sad how can you say finding nemo was better than shrek?
imo, shrek is the greatest animated movie ever. hilarious for every age group!!!

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:01 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheeky munkey
its true... im a hobbit!!

i love shrek and Nemo.... dont make me choose.... sad
they both rule!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Happy Dance
Lianslo, Leggynmerry, pipschick, morningstar, ilvorlando, pirategirly, lavieraj, ArrghPirateGirl, johnnydgirl

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:40 PM
cheeky munkey is currently offline Click here to Send cheeky munkey a Private Message Find more posts by cheeky munkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Ummmm......Sure they both rule!!! Go Nemo go Shrek!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:41 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

I watched Shrek again the other night and, honestly, Finding Nemo doesnt even come close to it. It's visually stunning but just a bit too "Disney" for me. I mean, Shrek has a hard-on joke for cryin out loud!!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:00 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

I really liked Nemo lol i cant belvie i actually started to cry in that movie

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:57 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
Shrek has a hard-on joke for cryin out loud!!

laughing laughing that is sooo funni!! and in monsieur (sp) hoods song, he sez
i like an honest fight i like a saucy little maid.
what he's basically saying is he likes to get
PAID

obviously gonna say laid!!

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 05:10 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote