KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ginger Snaps: Unleashed

Ginger Snaps: Unleashed
Started by: Suttle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Suttle

Worried Ginger Snaps: Unleashed

I was let down by this movie for multiple reasons and maybe someone can clear some of this confusion for me. First off, I thought it was lame that while Bridgette was supposed to be "on the run" she still used her real name at the local library. With all the killing at home wouldn't she be wanted in a huge way by police??? Second, the movie didn't show or tell anything about what was left behind in the first movie. While waiting for the sequel to come out I had so many questions that I figured a second installment would answer. Like what happened to Pamela? What did everyone back home think had happened? Was Gingers beast body found??? And the biggest issue I have was the fact that in the second movie the monkshood Bridgette used provided only a temporary delay of her transformation. If that was so, then what the hell happened to Jason McCarty?? Those of you who have seen the first installment will remember that B tested the monkshood on him first and he was "cured" instantly. Also, who was the werewolf stalking B in the second movie? Was THAT Jason McCarty and if so, why didn't the movie ever suggest that?? I'm confused. I much preferred the first movie. The second didn't suck completely but I'm hoping the Prequel will make up for it. That's all for now. Someone write back!

Last edited by Suttle on Apr 26th, 2004 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 03:10 AM
Suttle is currently offline Click here to Send Suttle a Private Message Find more posts by Suttle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

i think gigner snaps was an alright movie but u do have alot of good points there!
now i'm confused!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:45 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I was asking the same thing with Jason McCarty. You had a good point with all those, Suttle. Still, I found Ginger Snaps 2 a lot better than the first. It was better shot, the werewolves looked a lot better, and I think the story was better.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:03 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

didnt ginger die or something, i remember the sister laying on the breathing beast then it stops, so didnt she die, but then again you see her in the next movie

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:43 PM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rubinator
didnt ginger die or something, i remember the sister laying on the breathing beast then it stops, so didnt she die, but then again you see her in the next movie

Ginger was a hallucination in GS2. Think like the friend in American Werewolf in London sorta.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:52 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I didn't really like this sequel. For one, I hate the way it was marketed. Seriously, it's called Ginger Snaps: Unleashed. Hello! Ginger has already snapped, and she isn't even the main character. They even placed Ginger on the front in some covers. I hate how they try to scramble money for a picture by marketing it like this. Without the focus of Ginger in the movie it really isn't a sequel and rather a spin-off. However, I like the way it ended & the werewolves did look better. It did well comparatively to other sequels released.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:43 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yeah, it should've been called Brigitte Snaps.

But the cover style, it has to remain constant. The Fitzgerald sisters are on all three covers. If they hadn't made Ginger Snaps 2 and Ginger Snaps Back back-to-back, I bet the Ginger Snaps 2 cover would've featured Brigitte and Ghost.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 08:29 AM