KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Cinema Visit

Best Cinema Visit
Started by: Aku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aku
Drunk

Smile Best Cinema Visit

Gotta be the time when there was this drunk roker dude. He started a mosh pit in our local cinema. It was great.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:18 PM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
El Toro
Tszyu Crew

When i got out of the cinema after Free Willy. Such a great feeling knowing Willy made it out to the big ocean.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:24 PM
El Toro is currently offline Click here to Send El Toro a Private Message Find more posts by El Toro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Normally I'd say this is a really stupid idea for a thread, but, I indeed have a "best visit" to a cinema.

I saw "Underworld" at about 1:00 PM on a weekday, 2 weeks after it was released, and I was the only one in the theatre, so I had my pick of seating, and I got to lay down across the seats. big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:41 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Yeah, not the greatest idea for a thread, but your post reminded me of something.

I remember when I was like ten years old, if me and my friends were the only ones in the theater, some of us would run down to the screen and start jumping around like idiots. Like either we were on stage performing or jumping up trying to touch the screen.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:19 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Going with a big group of friends to see lord of the rings: fellowship of the ring, and two towers. The return of the King we did not get to do that *sniffs*.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:24 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

When I saw Bedazzled, it was only me and my brother in there laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:10 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

the best time is when i went 2 see shaun of the dead (15) with 2 of my mates and we walked out and saw kill bill vol2 instead we had already seen shaun and we wernt old enough 4 kill bill

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:05 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aku
Drunk

HAhahahaha funnily enough. When me and my mate went to see shaun of the dead, we checked the times for dawn of the dead and went to that straight after. Without paying ofcourse, please dont tell anyone big grin

Old Post May 28th, 2004 10:10 AM
Aku is currently offline Click here to Send Aku a Private Message Find more posts by Aku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote